B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

Noldus

Just another typical B-2 night, you have Amazing Adventuresome Amina, and Dazzling Darling Dalia, and then there is the oddball of the trio.

The Most Mundane childlike school girl know to all as ALICE in "NUN" derland. I guess you always have to have one that doesn't get it. 

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Just another typical B-2 night, you have Amazing Adventuresome Amina, and Dazzling Darling Dalia, and then there is the oddball of the trio.

The Most Mundane childlike school girl know to all as ALICE in "NUN" derland. I guess you always have to have one that doesn't get it. 

If she does get it we'll not see it...:dodgy:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Dalia is great.  I really like her.  Alice is naive and really doesn't fit right now but she is slowly opening her eyes and coming around.  She showed that tonight.  At least neither is a cheap (Derogatory) and they are both better than Amina.  That's all I have to say on the matter and it's just one mans opinion.

6 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Dalia is great.  I really like her.  Alice is naive and really doesn't fit right now but she is slowly opening her eyes and coming around.  She showed that tonight.  At least neither is a cheap slut and they are both better than Amina.  That's all I have to say on the matter and it's just one mans opinion.

30 day expiration needs evoked by RLC, cut your losses and move to another "NUN" for the legacy bedroom. It has been completely tainted by the last 3 participant's.

See the source image

Oh where fore art though MMMMOOOOOONNNNNIIIICCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAA 

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

30 day expiration needs evoked by RLC, cut your losses and move to another "NUN" for the legacy bedroom. It has been completely tainted by the last 3 participant's. Oh where fore art though MMMMOOOOOONNNNNIIIICCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAA 

I wish I could have seen Monica.  I've heard she was very different in a good kind of way.