B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

Noldus

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Well I guess tonight isn't the night "Ms Derogatory" is going to fuck the new guy.  Looks like all 3 are getting ready to go to another party and I don't see Ms Derogatory as the sharing type. 

New guy ??

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

New guy ???

I guess you missed it.  I don't remember who but a couple nights ago we were discussing if Karol and Amina were going to get together that night and he flat out said it wasn't going to be Karol and that it would be another guy but off cam.  Go back about 3 nights and you can read it all.  That's why I'm disgusted at Amina and hope Karol won't have anything to do with her again.  I know this is a sex site but I can't abide in cheaters. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I guess you missed it.  I don't remember who but a couple nights ago we were discussing if Karol and Amina were going to get together that night and he flat out said it wasn't going to be Karol and that it would be another guy but off cam.  Go back about 3 nights and you can read it all.  That's why I'm disgusted at Amina and hope Karol won't have anything to do with her again.  I know this is a sex site but I can't abide in cheaters. 

Amina is a very horny girl 😉 

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because when she fucks another girl then it's all fine, but when she fucks another guy then she's all kinds of names.... whatever.

Nil knew and approved of her playing with Karol.  Do you honestly think he knew she was fucking another guy when he was gone?  You don't see any difference there? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Nil knew and approved of her playing with Karol.  Do you honestly think he knew she was fucking another guy when he was gone?  You don't see any difference there? 

why don't you calm down and disconnect yourself from a voyeur site where people depart from what you consider normal.  

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not the one dating her. I don't care one way or another. I'm only mad that I don't get to see it.

I'm not on CC to cause hate and discontent.  I'm here to enjoy the shows (real or fake) and interact with other members because sex is a thing of the past for me.  I was married twice.  One lasted 5 months because of her cheating.  The second lasted 42 years.  I feel the way I do about cheaters for a reason and I'm not going to change my mind but everyone here is entitled to their opinion and I respect that.  Can we play nice tonight? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I'm not on CC to cause hate and discontent.  I'm here to enjoy the shows (real or fake) and interact with other members because sex is a thing of the past for me.  I was married twice.  One lasted 5 months because of her cheating.  The second lasted 42 years.  I feel the way I do about cheaters for a reason and I'm not going to change my mind but everyone here is entitled to their opinion and I respect that.  Can we play nice tonight? 

Be grateful that you had the 42 years and stop obsessing on a five month fling you had...it has noting to do with any of us nor these girls