B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

Noldus

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Actually, it was the salivating and slobbering 😏

Shit, I've tried to keep that under control. I've done pretty well since Monica left but then Karol arrived and I've also started dribbling now...It's really embarrassing when I'm in the pub...😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Shit, I've tried to keep that under control. I've done pretty well since Monica left but then Karol arrived and I've also started dribbling now...It's really embarrassing when I'm in the pub...😏

keep it in your pants and just make sure you get a pint with a good head :biggrin:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fagen said:

Probably from someone who understand russian who listened to the girls conversation, but I dont think she is meeting up with a guy tonight and have sex with him, just hanging out with the b1 girls who are there now is what I think.

All juicy details from the girls convos will never be shared in public for some strange reason, so welcome to the guessing club, it's all we can do, guess and speculate 🙂

Noldus and his suck ass friends get all there info from one of two people.  They are either getting it from Kitek or Yury and they always have been because they agree with either of them no matter what they tell him.  Noldus doesn't know the language and can only go by what they are telling him, whether they are just trying to tell him what he wants to hear or not.  It's been this way since they came on board to CC.  The strange reason as you mentioned is because they keep wanting the girls to seem innocent in which case they are not!!!

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You need to have your prostrate checked!!

• Like 1