Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

On 11/14/2018 at 11:37 AM, Thomazz said:

Nina wants to buy this toy for 2 years ... Just talking about it during sex ... I was personally expecting something on a belt ... but that's some kind of development ... that's why they were condoms ...

• Upvote 1

Indeed, development.  But Kira does not prefer penetration.  Hence no strap-on.  A seasoned vet should know this.  Kira's magic place is outside her lips, not inside, which is why she gets hers by rubbing against Nina while she's giving Nina TITPONTS.  Some people think Kira doesn't get satisfaction, but if you pay attention, she actually does, and sometimes they gasm at the same time.  I have been with a few women who preferred rubbing and at the most a good tonguing, vice penetration.  I can only imagine that it is because Kira's beautiful pussy is extremely small and tight.  I doubt a penis has ever been near it.  🙂

38 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Indeed, development.  But Kira does not prefer penetration.  Hence no strap-on.  A seasoned vet should know this.  Kira's magic place is outside her lips, not inside, which is why she gets hers by rubbing against Nina while she's giving Nina TITPONTS.  Some people think Kira doesn't get satisfaction, but if you pay attention, she actually does, and sometimes they gasm at the same time.  I have been with a few women who preferred rubbing and at the most a good tonguing, vice penetration.  I can only imagine that it is because Kira's beautiful pussy is extremely small and tight.  I doubt a penis has ever been near it.  🙂

Kira may not prefer penetration but there have been times where Nina has slipped her fingers in Kira's Honeypot for a good finger fucking. Kira likes to be on the giving end most times. To see a switch which is rare is a Bonus.          :biggrin:

8 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I see it as a good thing that rather explicit posts like this one are not the norm in the N&K-forum. Funny to realise, on a site like this 🙂 

PS. No objections whatsoever, mind you! 😄