Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

4 minutes ago, likidamber said:

Answers should be sought in the past and we do not know them. In any case, the conversation is already about very distant years.

Thank you @likidamber for sharing with us your insight about what happens.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Thank you @likidamber for sharing with us your insight about what happens.

I admit that I am very sorry. In fact, the RLC should turn off the cameras. This is no longer fun, it's not a theater anymore, it's an very private drama of two  people. 
I tried to show the general topic, there were many personal memories, it's hard for me to pass it on, 

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, likidamber a dit :

Tout le monde peut faire valoir. L'astuce consiste à concilier. Je crois que Kira et Nina peuvent le faire, mais il ne sera pas facile.

Tant pour aujourd'hui, bonne nuit

Thank you, good night

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, likidamber said:

I admit that I am very sorry. In fact, the RLC should turn off the cameras. This is no longer fun, it's not a theater anymore, it's an very private drama of two  people. 

You are right this is not fun. No entertainment. Nobody wishes them what they're going through now.

My 'thank you' was a mere appreciation towards you for clarifying away some confusion. Some less question marks, but our worries remain.

• Like 2

No, do not turn off the cameras. They are real people we love and we like to be with them even when they are suffering. We accompany them with our compassion and hope that their difficulties will subside. Go girls we are counting on you!

• Like 3