Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

23 hours ago, alokin said:

For years I've been telling you that Nina and DE are lovers ... Nina wanted to convince Kira that it was just sex. He loves Kira ... He accused Kira of succumbing to the charm of DE ... So to warm up before the conciliatory sex ... These three reasons why not take and make this apartment interesting

If someone has a record of their conversation I can translate it briefly!

Alokin summarized the quarrel well, I agree, that's it truth.  I will add that Kira lost her trust in Nina, she heard  things she had no idea about, and these are matters between DE and Nina. Nina tried to attack, she dodge , but eventually she succumbed. He belittles these hidden facts, he calls them a mistake. It it concerns back many years.

This is a very serious scratch on their relationship, there will be a wound , They will be together, but trust will be torn.

It's not only DE's fault, it's not only Nina's fault, it's not Kira's fault. DE and Nina are adults and they know what they do, if you can talk about wine, it's their shared responsibility. DE is an interesting character in this apartment - on the one hand, he is the cause of many problems  on the other hand he is a devoted and creative element of their music band.

So nothing is unambiguous, nothing is black and white,

Simply put, with DE is bad, without DE it is also bad. And this is Kira's dilemma.

What will happen next, time will show. Kira gave in, but she is not convinced.

I have never heard such hot words about love from Nina's lips. Maybe she understood something and draw conclusions ....

I wish them that

16 hours ago, alokin said:

Very simple and ugly presentation of my point of view. First, none of the three girls are sick. Second, not me, they sold their privacy to the cameras ... I emphasize sold! My third opinion does not involve any of you! Greetings!

Alokin, you're right, N&K  sold  privacy,   we bought, This is a business. But in business, too, be guided by decency. I understand your point of view, even I admit, many times you are right. But on the other hand, there is something specific in this apartment - a large (not total) authenticity. You understand what they say, so you know a lot more. I also see theatricality, but there are days when we have an authentic life. Rarely, but they are.

Do you think that yesterday's evening was a theatrical performance? If that is the case, then we all be fooled, and the girls can go to Oskar.?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, likidamber said:

Do you think that yesterday's evening was a theatrical performance? If that is the case, then we all be fooled, and the girls can go to Oskar.

7 hours ago, likidamber said:

While I normally agree, enjoy, and respect your posts and opinions here, I do take exception to this.  I'm not sure what you watched, but from what I watched, this was absolutely NOT any kind of "theatrical performance."  This was reality, brutal reality, so much so that it disturbed enough viewers who thought the cams should go UM during it, because this was TOO personal.  Everything was falling apart before our eyes, and it was because of outside influences none of us understand.  Plus the fact that someone says 'oh, no one is sick' when Nina is very clearly battling a vicious cold, between her coughing and sneezing and nasal voice, and sure to pass it on to Kira.  

The past 48 hours have NOT been any kind of "theatrical performance."  It was REAL life that nearly disintegrated, and REAL love that saved it, before those of us who beared witness.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

While I normally agree, enjoy, and respect your posts and opinions here, I do take exception to this.  I'm not sure what you watched, but from what I watched, this was absolutely NOT any kind of "theatrical performance."  This was reality, brutal reality, so much so that it disturbed enough viewers who thought the cams should go UM during it, because this was TOO personal.  Everything was falling apart before our eyes, and it was because of outside influences none of us understand.  Plus the fact that someone says 'oh, no one is sick' when Nina is very clearly battling a vicious cold, between her coughing and sneezing and nasal voice, and sure to pass it on to Kira.  

The past 48 hours have NOT been any kind of "theatrical performance."  It was REAL life that nearly disintegrated, and REAL love that saved it, before those of us who beared witness.  

12 hours ago, likidamber said:

Do you think that yesterday's evening was a theatrical performance? If that is the case, then we all be fooled, and the girls can go to Oskar.?

This sentence has the character of a question. There was not a question mark, my fault. The question is addressed to Alokin, he knows the Russian language and has repeatedly claimed that everything we see is a show. And I partly agree with him.
I looked carefully, tried to listen carefully. I'm not saying that it was a theater, but I do not have full confidence. There are several elements that, in my opinion, undermine the credibility of what we have seen. But sometimes life is not logical, so I just do not know.
Remember that we often believe in something because we want it. We want to confirm what seems attractive to us.😀

I also believed in authenticity, but the last hours have severely undermined my faith.

• Upvote 1

il y a 51 minutes, likidamber a dit :

There are several elements that, in my opinion, undermine the credibility of what we have seen.

Could you then tell us what are the elements that lead you to doubt?
I did not have the impression of a theatrical performance. It looked very real and I believed it.
As you understand a little Russian, you would be very kind to share it with us, as well as Alokin from elsewhere. Even without a complete translation, it would help for better understand the situation.

16 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Could you then tell us what are the elements that lead you to doubt?
I did not have the impression of a theatrical performance. It looked very real and I believed it.
As you understand a little Russian, you would be very kind to share it with us, as well as Alokin from elsewhere. Even without a complete translation, it would help for better understand the situation.

I can not write it here. It violates the rules of this forum. Besides, it's just doubt, not certainty.

1 hour ago, likidamber said:

This sentence has the character of a question. There was not a question mark, my fault. The question is addressed to Alokin, he knows the Russian language and has repeatedly claimed that everything we see is a show. And I partly agree with him.
I looked carefully, tried to listen carefully. I'm not saying that it was a theater, but I do not have full confidence. There are several elements that, in my opinion, undermine the credibility of what we have seen. But sometimes life is not logical, so I just do not know.
Remember that we often believe in something because we want it. We want to confirm what seems attractive to us.😀

I also believed in authenticity, but the last hours have severely undermined my faith. 

I like your comments. Because I always think exactly the same way. 👍