Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

1 hour ago, RoyMakaay said:

I didn't see their awakening when Nina came out today... but now iĀ heard a call from Nina (Kira left the speakerphone)Ā I can't understand their languageĀ but iĀ think that Nina was trying the same speech of last night, even if in a much quieter way...Ā however Kira also remained with her attitudeĀ and this is really bad...

I'm their first supporter for a long time and i'd never want their story could end but I can't Ā imagine how a fracture like that can be recomposedĀ ā˜¹ļø

Nina just got home, and the fight has started up again!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, likidamber said:

I admit that I am very sorry. In fact, the RLC should turn off the cameras. This is no longer fun, it's not a theater anymore, it's an very private drama of two Ā people.Ā 
I tried to show the general topic, there were many personal memories, it's hard for me to pass it on,Ā 
Ā 

Where is it written that RLC should only be about the fun. It is actually about the private life.Ā 

Anyway, I'm confident they'll solve the problem.Ā Maybe not today, but I think they'll get back together.Ā 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bernt said:

c est pas la "vie " en soi qui dĆ©prime c est ce que nous en faisons et la maniĆØre dont nous gĆ©rons nos parcours de vie

sure,Ā but if you see N&K in such moments it's because they live their lives in a real way...Ā and as in all lives, good moments and bad moments happen (now it's very bad of course)

Ć  lā€™instant, Alladino a ditĀ :

OĆ¹ est-il Ć©crit que RLC ne devrait ĆŖtre que du plaisir. Il s'agit en rĆ©alitĆ© de la vie privĆ©e.Ā 

Quoi qu'il en soit, je suis convaincu qu'ils vont rĆ©soudre le problĆØme.Ā 

depuis quand dans un moment privĆ© plein de tristesse montre t on ses nichons a la camera? la seule qui est vrai c est kiraĀ  elle tourne leĀ dos a la camera . L autre,fait du theatre

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Thank you very much @likidamber for the translations!

Yes, this was a bad one, maybe one of the most worrying fights I've seen from N&K, and I've seen really really bad ones. Just my gut feeling: As very often, I think that this fight too was about Nina and DE being too close, and they keep secrects from Kira, wich Kira has never really accepted. I feel Kira has given an ultimatum on countless occations, and said that I don't put up with this anymore! But in the end, Kira always let herself persude by Nina telling her that it isn't so, or that she will try to improve, and that everything will be alright. What was abit different this time, and that got me alittle more worried than usual, was Kira's attitude. I don't think I have ever seen her so stone cold, and not caring.

But maybe I'm prejudging. Like @le5b05, I always meant that DE mainly was trouble in N&K's relationship. I have never quite liked her. She seems like a two faced bitch to me! Sorry!

I did not want to participate in this. Or to judge them. This is their business. Their life. I just wanted to say if they decide to break up, then I wish them the best. They gave me a lot of good moments. They would really miss me very much. But they know what's best for them. šŸ˜„