Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

For years I've been telling you that Nina and DE are lovers ... Nina wanted to convince Kira that it was just sex. He loves Kira ... He accused Kira of succumbing to the charm of DE ... So to warm up before the conciliatory sex ... These three reasons why not take and make this apartment interesting

If someone has a record of their conversation I can translate it briefly!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, youyou23 said:

With the tongue and a few fingers. It's better than words.

If you see records from years ago there are no differences 😉  . They bought a toy but did not show her how they used it ... boredom 🙂 

I swear to God, I truly believe some of you would happily piss all over an 8 year old autistic paraplegic cancer patient's birthday party in the hospital.  What the hell is WRONG with some of you people?  

Edited by sturmchaser
toned down my language, in an effort to be NICE, motherfuckers.
  • Like 6

I didn't see their awakening when Nina came out today... but now i heard a call from Nina (Kira left the speakerphone) I can't understand their language but i think that Nina was trying the same speech of last night, even if in a much quieter way... however Kira also remained with her attitude and this is really bad...

I'm their first supporter for a long time and i'd never want their story could end but I can't  imagine how a fracture like that can be recomposed ☹️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoyMakaay said:

I didn't see their awakening when Nina came out today... but now i heard a call from Nina (Kira left the speakerphone) I can't understand their language but i think that Nina was trying the same speech of last night, even if in a much quieter way... however Kira also remained with her attitude and this is really bad...

I'm their first supporter for a long time and i'd never want their story could end but I can't  imagine how a fracture like that can be recomposed ☹️

When was it?

Thank you very much @likidamber for the translations!

Yes, this was a bad one, maybe one of the most worrying fights I've seen from N&K, and I've seen really really bad ones. Just my gut feeling: As very often, I think that this fight too was about Nina and DE being too close, and they keep secrects from Kira, wich Kira has never really accepted. I feel Kira has given an ultimatum on countless occations, and said that I don't put up with this anymore! But in the end, Kira always let herself persude by Nina telling her that it isn't so, or that she will try to improve, and that everything will be alright. What was abit different this time, and that got me alittle more worried than usual, was Kira's attitude. I don't think I have ever seen her so stone cold, and not caring.