Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

I'm surprised to see them unhappy again.Last night they seemed to resolve their disagreement and had a passionate sex session in which Kira licked and fingered Nina to a wonderful climax. As usual Nina did not bother returning the favour!!!! Nina almost never bothers to please Kira which is something Kira seems happy to accept. 

Kira is always on the edge of unhappiness. Whether anything causes this or whether she is simply insecure is an interesting question. 

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I always meant that DE mainly was trouble in N&K's relationship. I have never quite liked her. She seems like a two faced bitch to me! Sorry!

we see N&K only in their lives inside the apartment, the only fixed guest is DE,  it's therefore easy to think that if there is a problem between N&K the "guilty" is of DE because there are no other subjects, but N&K doesn't only know DE in their lives, and they don't do all of their life inside the apartment, so... we know probably 1% of the people that they know 

anyway i can't even be sure that DE has nothing to do with all quarrels and troubles but if Kira is really jealous of DE  why is DE so often their guest? and why don't i remember a real quarrel between Kira and DE in these years? it seems to me that the relationship between Kira and DE is very good when they are together

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RoyMakaay said:

we see N&K only in their lives inside the apartment, the only fixed guest is DE,  it's therefore easy to think that if there is a problem between N&K the "guilty" is of DE because there are no other subjects, but N&K doesn't only know DE in their lives, and they don't do all of their life inside the apartment, so... we know probably 1% of the people that they know 

anyway i can't even be sure that DE has nothing to do with all quarrels and troubles but if Kira is really jealous of DE  why is DE so often their guest? and why don't i remember a real quarrel between Kira and DE in these years? it seems to me that the relationship between Kira and DE is very good when they are together

Maybe another girl?

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Where is it written that RLC should only be about the fun. It is actually about the private life. 

Anyway, I'm confident they'll solve the problem. Maybe not today, but I think they'll get back together. 

And that is part of what I love about RLC! We get to follow their real life! We get to see when they are happy, or angry, or sad and crying, we get to see when they are fighting over washing the dishes, when they are tired, and just chilling on the couch, or when they are dirty, and horny, and making love. It's all real life!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I swear to God, I truly believe some of you would happily piss all over an 8 year old autistic paraplegic cancer patient's birthday party in the hospital.  What the hell is WRONG with some of you people?  

Very simple and ugly presentation of my point of view. First, none of the three girls are sick. Second, not me, they sold their privacy to the cameras ... I emphasize sold! My third opinion does not involve any of you! Greetings!

peace has broken out again 😅

what happens between these two girls is often incomprehensible, and not because of the fact that i don't understand their language

the only thing i can say is that Nina is very, very but i mean VERY lucky to have Kira... that's all

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RoyMakaay said:

As everyone else here, I can only speculate! You are right, we know very little, and their situation are likely way more complex than we will ever understand. And yes, there have been very few open arguments with DE directly, though very many of N&K's fights seem revolve around the name of DE. And DE has on several occations, after some of the biggest quarrels in the past, dissappeared for longer periods of time, only to return a month or two later, when things have settled down.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, van the man said:

The threesome with DE was a wonderful event which suggests to me that their three way friendship is very open.

To much consumption of Alcohol that night had a lot to do with it happening. A lot of Loose Lips that night and I'm not talking about the Lips they Speak with.   :biggrin:

• Like 2