Leora & Paul General Chat Topic October - November 2018 #5

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Another short argument between them

This was the second time this week they had a sudden loud outbursts argument but very short-lived and everything beforehand was going great, she was totally nude at the time leaning on the couch talking to Paul as he looked at his laptop and she was on her phone and suddenly as she was going to the guest room they start arguing and later he came into the guest room as Leora was on the sewing machine and started applying makeup kisses to her, so hopefully whatever is happening can be resolved soon

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What would a small bottle of her nectar sell for at a voyeurs auction I wonder. 🍾

A " King's Ransom " I would guess.   But,  to be fair, there would have to be a lottery so that one lucky soul would have a chance to do the collecting, and filling of those small vials !!    :rolleyes:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

This was the second time this week they had a sudden loud outbursts argument but very short-lived and everything beforehand was going great, she was totally nude at the time leaning on the couch talking to Paul as he looked at his laptop and she was on her phone and suddenly as she was going to the guest room they start arguing and later he came into the guest room as Leora was on the sewing machine and started applying makeup kisses to her, so hopefully whatever is happening can be resolved soon

It seems to me " all is resolved ".    For at least until the next time that Paul is expected to find something to do outside of the apartment.

I, expect we will see a few more of these  " minor differences " until winter is over.

Or, until Paul decides it would be easier to find a job !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1