Leora & Paul General Chat Topic October - November 2018 #5

1 hour ago, klohn5 said:

Hey guys, did you noticed how she was glimpsing into the camera, when she bated in the bedroom?
That was magnificent.

What we saw here, was definitely a VIP show for her loyal community.

Thank you Goddess! :angel:

She was giving two pussies a special treat.... Hers and her ginger rotund cute one. 😹

6 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Yeah.. No doubt she has made an evolution since she was in her old apartment.. but this evolution appears to be artificial not real. (this is my opinion sir..) 

And I respect your opinion, although I don't necessarily agree with it. 😺

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, european said:

Es sind 4 Uhr in Russland er ist immer noch wach und ihr denkt er würde wieder Arbeiten gehen er geht nie wieder Arbeiten weil er das nicht mehr schafft. 

When your a RLC Tenant going outside of the Apartment to work is not an actual requirement.

They are Tenants and RLC gives them a Free Furnished All Inclusive Apartment and a Monthly Stipend for allowing them to share their life on cam for the rest of the world to see.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I'm trying to think how to lower it .......any suggestions ? please let me know. 😺🙀

Jimbo, the best solution I have found is exercise ( the  whole body ) !   :biggrin:

On 10/29/2018 at 10:10 AM, european said:

jimbo4 ich möchte mich bei dir Entschuldigen für die äuserungen der letzten Monate.Tut mir Leid aber du weißt ja auch Paul kann einen Reizen bis auf's Blut.

European.....Having blocked your comments I was obviously unaware of what you have been posting, until a friend on CC that I respect informed me last night that you had apologized to me late last month.

Thank you for your apology which was very civil of you to make.

With that in mind, I unreservedly withdraw my remarks regarding you of Wednesday, and also apologise to yourself.....If it is possible to delete the comment I will do so immediately.

With regard to Paul's situation, we all get somewhat frustrated with him being home constantly, but it is their life and nothing to do with us at all. So what's the point in getting angry about what you cannot influence.

Personally I would sooner watch The Little One 2-3 times a week ( although I would prefer 6-7 ) than watch all the other apartments combined 24/7.

Have a nice day, and try to relax over the situation .

I have now unblocked you. 😺

• Like 3