Leora & Paul General Chat Topic October - November 2018 #5

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

European.....Having blocked your comments I was obviously unaware of what you have been posting, until a friend on CC that I respect informed me last night that you had apologized to me late last month.

Thank you for your apology which was very civil of you to make.

With that in mind, I unreservedly withdraw my remarks regarding you of Wednesday, and also apologise to yourself.....If it is possible to delete the comment I will do so immediately.

With regard to Paul's situation, we all get somewhat frustrated with him being home constantly, but it is their life and nothing to do with us at all. So what's the point in getting angry about what you cannot influence.

Personally I would sooner watch The Little One 2-3 times a week ( although I would prefer 6-7 ) than watch all the other apartments combined 24/7.

Have a nice day, and try to relax over the situation .

I have now unblocked you. 😺

Your apology in all honor, my friend. But in my opinion it makes absolutely no sense still talking to him.

He is constantly complaining about Paul and his laziness, and not only complaining, he is also rude and offending.

In my opinion he is an old embittered dude, who is sitting in front of his computer and drowns in self-pity.
Never met someone, who is so unbelievable jealous at somebody.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, klohn5 said:

Your apology in all honor, my friend. But in my opinion it makes absolutely no sense still talking to him.

He is constantly complaining about Paul and his laziness, and not only complaining, he is also rude and offending.

In my opinion he is an old embittered dude, who is sitting in front of his computer and drowns in self-pity.
Never met someone, who is so unbelievable jealous at somebody.

If the situation reverts to how it was, then I will use the block again...

• Like 2

Not 100% sure because she seems to be hiding it, but has the Little One had her lips done again ?

If she has, I wonder why...there was nothing wrong with her original ones...All the Botox in the world cannot improve on what Mother Nature blessed her with.

I might as I say be completely wrong, and once she reads this she will no doubt deliberately keep them hidden to keep us wondering. 👄

I wish Leora would not be that careful in trying to get all of Paul´s sperm into her mouth, Some drops on her lips and cheeks would make the blowjob even more beautiful - of course Leora´s blowjobs are #1 on RLC, no doubt about it.