B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

To anyone declaring Leona a p star should ask themselves what they consider star status. P stars are very famous and have made hundreds of scenes in movies amd make big money.

She is no star.

Famous for a Game of Thrones shot and she is back here.

Get real. Like I said let's enjoy the girl with fire in her hair without the labels.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

To anyone declaring Leona a p star should ask themselves what they consider star status. P stars are very famous and have made hundreds of scenes in movies amd make big money.

She is no star.

Famous for a Game of Thrones shot and she is back here.

Get real. Like I said let's enjoy the girl with fire in her hair without the labels.

I've never seen her before.  I was just relaying what Naga told me because he is busy and couldn't answer himself.

7 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I'm not believing what I just saw.  Did Amina just leave dressed like she was without even saying goodbye to anyone? 

Did Dalia go with her? Im sure they will be back soon so no need for goodbyes.

EDIT: they are back now.

16 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Probably to make one of her super secret phone calls.  Now she is on the balcony with Karol probably telling her some reason she has to leave soon.  

Why would she leave soon? I dont think she is going anywhere tonight.

Notice, Kerol is constantly with her boyfriend, i like them, compare it to Amina and bf, when at the same party last month , Amina was constantly hugging and kissing Kerol while her bf was standing alone on the side. They are so different in relationships, i like K more and more everytime:angel:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RalyraEg said:

Notice, Kerol is constantly with her boyfriend, i like them, compare it to Amina and bf, when at the same party last month , Amina was constantly hugging and kissing Kerol while her bf was standing alone on the side. They are so different in relationships, i like K more and more everytime:angel:

Karol is and has been at the top of my list.  Amina?? Well lets just say not so much and leave it at that.