B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

Noldus

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Karol and Bf fucking

I've given him a name.  He is Mr. Pinstripe.  When they are at home those pinstripe lounging pants are what he wears constantly.  Same last time he was here.  He only gets dressed in something else when they are going out.  The thing that gets me is that neither he or Karol wash the damn thing.  They almost walk around by themseves.  I sure wouldn't want to be too close to him after a few days.😷

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Amina and Dalia is now part of this apt. and their names is on the RLC apartment list for b1. Don't know if their names should be moved on CC also.

yes, we know 11 hours ago - do you ever read thinks here?? 

So add 2 girls to an apartment with 3 already living there can be a bit challenging. There's a little less privacy. 

You see that play out already, earlier Danaya stayed behind to get her alone time.

Amina in the kitchen today have not seen that since she baked cakes for her own birthday party at B2.

New bonding for her an Dalia now too. They will survive it since this move is temporary. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

So add 2 girls to an apartment with 3 already living there can be a bit challenging. There's a little less privacy. 

You see that play out already, earlier Danaya stayed behind to get her alone time.

Amina in the kitchen today have not seen that since she baked cakes for her own birthday party at B2.

New bonding for her an Dalia now too. They will survive it since this move is temporary. 

There's never much Privacy in the Apartment.  The Girls barge in on one another every chance they can get.

• Like 1