Kitty and Smith..June - December adventures topic 2018

Something feels strange in the last week or so,as someone that watches the couple for an couple years by now it feels something it's wrong,specialy kitty never had problems of being on cams and was unusual them to vanish to corners and room  without cams But lately it happens a lot,hope it isn't for what it looks like sometimes.

2 hours ago, thomas979 said:

never see this couple have sex anymore

Hope they return to old habits,kitty was so fun and active sexually,its the first time i feel something changed. 

Honestly kitty and smith are more time in the room without cam this last week alone than they ever were in two years,it's th first tim e i have to change and change cams just to find them..and a lot of those time they aren't in any cam,very unusual for them.Sadly I think they are into d&&&&😖.

Sex..about three minutes long,serious smith should think more in preliminaries and put her first..please and make her satisfied then finish,smith an advice..watch for exemple Sasha or Sam(of rlc).You have an beautiful woman on your side,make her happy.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sex..about three minutes long,serious smith should think more in preliminaries and put her first..please and make her satisfied then finish,smith an advice..watch for exemple Sasha or Sam(of rlc).You have an beautiful woman on your side,make her happy.

Smith doesnt care if she cums or not, hes very selfish. Like you said, he has plenty of things he can do to her before he starts his 3 minutes. He dhould get her right where she needs to be when he sticks it in, then they can cum together.  Shes partially to blame, letting get away with it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Smith doesnt care if she cums or not, hes very selfish. Like you said, he has plenty of things he can do to her before he starts his 3 minutes. He dhould get her right where she needs to be when he sticks it in, then they can cum together.  Shes partially to blame, letting get away with it. 

You're completely right Ashley...It's such a shame because Kitty is such an attractive girl and deserves to get off just as much as he does. That's why as a man I've always viewed sex to me as my mission to pleasure a girl more because I know I'm going to cum regardless. To me it's about making sure the girl does too, Smith doesn't get this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1