Kitty and Smith..June - December adventures topic 2018

Kitty's mother has returned, I like this woman very much. She is hot as hell, and very sensual, sexually alluring woman. It is no doubt where Kitty get her sexuality from. This woman can be mesmerizing, I just wonder how mischievous she is under that demure mystery in how she presents herself, I bet she is in fact she is a sensational sexy seductive woman that would make any man beg on his hands and knees.

On 8/13/2018 at 11:18 AM, BlackLeone said:

I'm under the impression that Kitty and Smith broke up. Sure, I don't have access to the premium cams so I don't really know if they're still doing it, but I feel like they broke up like 2-3 days ago and now she's just walking around naked to tease him, to show him what he's missing out on, while he acts like he doesn't give a crap.

They didn't broke up,that's just them and how their relantioship is,she seems to have some issues,He could be more atentious no doubt But watching them all this years(well two at max)its obvious that he have a lot of patience,Gess loves surpasses everything.

Has anyone else noticed that Kitty sometimes spread her legs and piss i the tub while showers? Esspecially when Smith is presnt in the bathroom, and then they laugh about it. 😃

I love that! 😘

3 hours ago, John the Baptist said:

Really hot bate at the kitchen table by Kitty just now. 

Dam,thanks for the info,I missed it and just watch and was great,absoluty great view in cam four,kitty...as sexy as always.