Kitty and Smith..June - December adventures topic 2018

Why does she stay with this guy?  He literally  shoved his limp dick into her mouth as if they were planning on having sex, then turns down her advances and gets dressed.  She is naked now and probably hoping he leaves so she can masturbate and pleasure herself.  I don’t think he can pleasure her. 

On 8/27/2018 at 6:39 AM, Chicago515 said:

Why does she stay with this guy?  He literally  shoved his limp dick into her mouth as if they were planning on having sex, then turns down her advances and gets dressed.  She is naked now and probably hoping he leaves so she can masturbate and pleasure herself.  I don’t think he can pleasure her. 

Come on now he normally lasts at least a minute and a half how can she not be completely satisfied by that???

22 hours ago, socrates1 said:

Come on now he normally lasts at least a minute and a half how can she not be completely satisfied by that???

He's always quick to finish.  Markus didn't last long today either and he was wearing a condom with little foreplay.  

On 8/26/2018 at 9:10 PM, West_California said:

I most always like watching this couple,,,,,BUT.....

Now I'm getting sick of it.....B&W pix....soft focus...day after day after day....

Maybe time for a NEW young couple....

Then what it's Nelly&bogdan,Maya,Julia&eric,nina&kira doing still online...yulia&ivan are an young new couple and most of th time they are in plain dark.

Just now, moos54 said:

neither,this  is the place to store empty baggage

😂,thanks for info moos,I watch them a lot and never notice all th traveling bags(probraby because the door covers it).

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

,thanks for info moos,I watch them a lot and never notice all th traveling bags(probraby because the door covers it).

yes same for me, but i see suitcases are already here last night 😉 

• Upvote 1

I thought it was hilarious while she was giving him a handy at 15:00ish he tried to kiss her and she turned her head and was like no.  BTW it was a completely dry handy no lube.  She did let him give her a peck on the lips after he nutted on her tits