Kitty and Smith..June - December adventures topic 2018

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Smith doesnt care if she cums or not, hes very selfish. Like you said, he has plenty of things he can do to her before he starts his 3 minutes. He dhould get her right where she needs to be when he sticks it in, then they can cum together.  Shes partially to blame, letting get away with it. 

Just a quick dip into this thread, which I don't visit too much these days...I've posted several times in the past that often the foreplay is better than the main event, IMO...These young one need to be taught a thing or 2...😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Smith doesnt care if she cums or not, hes very selfish. Like you said, he has plenty of things he can do to her before he starts his 3 minutes. He dhould get her right where she needs to be when he sticks it in, then they can cum together.  Shes partially to blame, letting get away with it. 

It's kinda sad to watch,sometimes feels he just use her to satisfy himself,I give all the credit to how he stays calm during the (many)kitty humor changes but Regard sex..dam smith..sex,making love it's an experience of share,care and please your partner,agree that it's partly her fault also,but well we can't do shitt😖.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lakers said:

You're completely right Ashley...It's such a shame because Kitty is such an attractive girl and deserves to get off just as much as he does. That's why as a man I've always viewed sex to me as my mission to pleasure a girl more because I know I'm going to cum regardless. To me it's about making sure the girl does too, Smith doesn't get this.

Hi Lakers, you and me think alike, thats exacyly how i feel, im more interested in giving my Guy all the pkeasure he can handle and then some! Smith is so clueless, he doesnt know how much fun it is to please your lover.  Him lasting 3 minutes is a problem that can be fixed with some sexy foreplay. Theres no way id put up with his selfishness. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just a quick dip into this thread, which I don't visit too much these days...I've posted several times in the past that often the foreplay is better than the main event, IMO...These young one need to be taught a thing or 2...😉

Of course it is! Lots of times there is no main event with us. Just some long drawn out foreplay! I love to make him beg to let him cum sometimes. Not to say we dont have some quickies, especially on weeknights. Smitj sees how pissed off she is when he blows his load in 2 minutes. He just doesnt care.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Last nightI have watched her crying, sitting on the bed. Then she laid down and cried again and again. 

She was on her Smartphone all the time. I think one of her friends wrote her some messages. 

As the other person has not replied in a few seconds, she started to cry again. 

Right now, she was on the phone again - texting to an other person. 

IF -I said IF - Smith is the Problem, I think, this is the beginning of the end of her wonderful relationship. 

If your girl cries in the night while you lay beside her - you really have a problem, man.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

It's kinda sad to watch,sometimes feels he just use her to satisfy himself,I give all the credit to how he stays calm during the (many)kitty humor changes but Regard sex..dam smith..sex,making love it's an experience of share,care and please your partner,agree that it's partly her fault also,but well we can't do shitt😖.

Haja, yeah, she gets pretty whacky som etimes.  Yeah, theres no thing we can do about it. Its too bad for me, most of the giys on VH arent my type. Smith is a good looking guy, id love to see him do some sexy stuff to her,  id straighten his ass out, or no nooky for him!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, DrNO said:

Last nightI have watched her crying, sitting on the bed. Then she laid down and cried again and again. 

She was on her Smartphone all the time. I think one of her friends wrote her some messages. 

As the other person has not replied in a few seconds, she started to cry again. 

Right now, she was on the phone again - texting to an other person. 

IF -I said IF - Smith is the Problem, I think, this is the beginning of the end of her wonderful relationship. 

If your girl cries in the night while you lay beside her - you really have a problem, man.

Smith is an idiot to start, here he has this fine woman and he is juggling a ball around, he pays her no attention and when he does its to tease her, from what you wrote sounds like she has meet someone and she is missing them, she is always on the phone like she is waiting for someone. that's just my opinion but I have seen theses signs before

• Like 1

Both smith and kitty have their "things",smith sometimes it's indeed an jerk,But kitty it's also an very unstable woman,have the feeling not all the drama she makes it's because of him,but from what i watched from them in two years they are good persons and there is genuine love between them,but for sure would be nice more dedication from his part to her.But as I said..they are an nice couple.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Both smith and kitty have their "things",smith sometimes it's indeed an jerk,But kitty it's also an very unstable woman,have the feeling not all the drama she makes it's because of him,but from what i watched from them in two years they are good persons and there is genuine love between them,but for sure would be nice more dedication from his part to her.But as I said..they are an nice couple.

Oh yeah, i agree with you. Theres so much more to a relationship than physical stuff. But an unsatisfying sexual relationship can kill  anything else they have thats good

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As much as I like kitty This vanish from cams and going so much to the room without cam it's really starting making me watch her less,almost feels an lost case.They never act likes this never,but they seem kinda lost and for the worst reasons😔,have the feeling that friend that it's usual visit "helped" them going an bad route.

sunday morning, the two guys with two bottles of beer (not the first ones, not the last ones) doing some screen games, boring moments for kitty, poor girl!

no outdoor activity in the midst of summer - give me a break! the rats seem to fare better...

sunday evening, 10 hours later: not much different the scenery. must be boring as hellfor kitty, sitting behind the guys on the sofa.

• Upvote 1

At least their sex seems to be on an up tick.  That's twice in about 24 hours.  Has Smith ever lasted more than 3 mins?  I'm not hating Kitty is smoking hot but it doesn't seems like he care much about her.