Kitty and Smith..June - December adventures topic 2018

On 7/31/2018 at 10:15 AM, Tyrio said:

who is the guy hanging out with Kitty and Smith

An friend of them,hope he will leave soon,place got really boring,no naked kitty in livingroom nothing,Just the boring dude being boring.

21 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Kitty is very angry at Smith today. I wonder what it is all about. He is not arguing back.  I suppose neither would I if she was naked in front of me too.  

this is normal between them, two good days and one of fighting

One moment I saw a few days ago was Kitty, naked on the sofa slapping her pussy to the rhythm of the tv music and looking directly at Smith, giggling at the fact he seemed oblivious to this as he stared intently at his white trainers.

When he then left the living room, again ignoring her teasing, she gave a sort of mocking eye roll as if to say "pfft, your loss, twat!"

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:05 PM, Fidster said:

One moment I saw a few days ago was Kitty, naked on the sofa slapping her pussy to the rhythm of the tv music and looking directly at Smith, giggling at the fact he seemed oblivious to this as he stared intently at his white trainers.

When he then left the living room, again ignoring her teasing, she gave a sort of mocking eye roll as if to say "pfft, your loss, twat!"

Kitty was dancing yesterday in a mid riff shirt, panties, ankle socks & high heels on looking damn sexy trying to get his attention & Smith just sat there, what an idiot

Il y a 3 heures, Tyrio a dit :

Kitty was dancing yesterday in a mid riff shirt, panties, ankle socks & high heels on looking damn sexy trying to get his attention & Smith just sat there, what an idiot

I don't know if alcohol was involved or those heels were extremely high (or both!) but Kitty looked particularly wobbly in those shoes at times....but I saw the tail end of that moment you mentioned. She did look fine, I agree.

Well this was strange,kitty puted two chairs in front of that room without cam that(nowdays)they use a lot,then she gone to bed and him stayed in livingroom coach,Kinda looked like they were waiting for something or someone and then..apartment under maintenance.This two are changing a lot,and acting more and more "lost".Puts me sad seing my favorite girl going an apparently bad route:(.

I'm under the impression that Kitty and Smith broke up. Sure, I don't have access to the premium cams so I don't really know if they're still doing it, but I feel like they broke up like 2-3 days ago and now she's just walking around naked to tease him, to show him what he's missing out on, while he acts like he doesn't give a crap.