Kitty and Smith..June - December adventures topic 2018

despite all those critical comments above:

it is still a pleasure for me to have that opportunity: having access to that wonderful couple at RL cams, KITTY&SMITH❤️👍

especially on a rainy day like today in austria!  enjoy seeing her preparing a meal more than sitting in a restaurant...

it is not all about sex!

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's a common occurrence. It's something everyone has grown accustomed too.     :biggrin:

indeed! it's their way of sorting things out. after such an outburst everything is fine again - for a while.

meanwhile I would consider it boring without some little drama. givea a feeleing of "real life"😀👍

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, guest2013 said:

indeed! it's their way of sorting things out. after such an outburst everything is fine again - for a while.

meanwhile I would consider it boring without some little drama. givea a feeleing of "real life"😀👍

No one really knows what they argue about unless you can understand the language they speak.

Il y a 59 minutes, StnCld316 a déclaré:

C'est un phénomène courant. C'est quelque chose que tout le monde s'est habitué aussi.     : grand sourire:

si vous administrateur vous êtes habitué des coups physiques "coups de poing et coups de pied" .Je doute de votre utilité de modérateur .

17 minutes ago, rammer said:

Kitty is on a rampage.  She needs to take her meds to chill.  It's been going on for quite a long time.  It's 3:23 on the morning there.  Such an awesome girl but with a lot of issues.

I just tuned in, wonder what the drama is about, she is in the hall arguing with him through the toilet/bathroom door.