B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

0921 Debbie home alone -and to bed

0950 Received a message on her phone and moved down to Miranda's bed …

The saddle sore sisters made it hone again in the daylight, that makes 4 nights in row they have been out all night, yesterday they were gone from around 8 pm their time, The Most Mundane Miranda and Deborah Do Nothing really don't fit the mold for an RLC participant's and certainly not for a voyeur/ or a member of their site. Someone please tell me why they would give Miranda a featured bedroom when she is never there except to sleep. I can think of couple of girls in that house far more deserving of that bedroom, they should send those two over to be with Alice in  "NUN"  derland and bring the two superstars from B- 2 back the featured house of Barcelona.

RLC, it's really great, who would have thought that Anita and her friend would do a "real" lesbian scene? none, but last night it happened, even with the dildo in the pussy, thanks RLC and I recommend not to change agency, these new guests are truly exceptional girls

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

These two in the big room are trying to convince us of what?  Certainly not sensuality at that speed...lol.  Looks like she's washing clothes. :dodgy:

They definitely need a new choreographer.  This is putting me to sleep😫