B3 (Kim & Kenny), Amanda & Pablo - General Topic November #1

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

That would be fine with me as long as the guy  or God forbid the girl aren't as furry as Pablo.😞😞

Lol...:biggrin:... who know.. she may be a natural.... 

Image result for natural pubic hair gif

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Never noticed this before but, Pablo is a very loud gum chewer.  Just a pet peeve of mine of smacking gum while chewing.

It gets louder when he is doing Amanda though  pure concentration..:biggrin::biggrin:

Even - and maybe especially - when they're playing cards together, the absence of the other couple allows them to be more natural and enjoy one another's company better, I thought. The obvious intimacy and trust between these two is quite refreshing and almost, but not quite, up there with the model couple, Nelly and Bogdan, who have magnificent natural chemistry and mutual attraction. We, the viewers, could be in for some very appealing captures and live viewing if we are around at the right time.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Even - and maybe especially - when they're playing cards together, the absence of the other couple allows them to be more natural and enjoy one another's company better, I thought. The obvious intimacy and trust between these two is quite refreshing and almost, but not quite, up there with the model couple, Nelly and Bogdan, who have magnificent natural chemistry and mutual attraction. We, the viewers, could be in for some very appealing captures and live viewing if we are around at the right time.

You can see from the chemistry the are good friends and now alone can let that shine out..no third party constantly  interfering with them..  so like K is out of the equation. Love of one of the girls to come calling just for fun..  stay tuned

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Indeed  much more natural and at ease,,,, now the real couple is emerging for now..