Piper & Hunter

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I still like Paisley much better and she is 10 times more sexy and passionate than Piper--All of Paisley's body parts are perfectly proportionate and perfect shaped

Really?!?  LOL 🤣🤣

Eyes of the beholder is all im going to say...

🥃

Just now, purplewrap said:

Really?!?  LOL 🤣🤣

🥃

not even a question in my mind--Piper's sexual performance is not only bad but near the bottom of the females on the site

5 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Really?!?  LOL 🤣🤣

🥃

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Paisley isn't even attractive and her body is average.

I think she is pretty but she needs to gain a few pounds. 5-7 pounds more would look good on her. In certain angles, she just looks way too bony. Like Gloria did. But she’s obviously a sexy girl

1 hour ago, At7 said:

I think she is pretty but she needs to gain a few pounds. 5-7 pounds more would look good on her. In certain angles, she just looks way too bony. Like Gloria did. But she’s obviously a sexy girl

Eh.. maybe some more weight on her would help. I do think she's too damn skinny. But I just don't see anything sexy about her. She looks like a plain jane to me.

1 hour ago, At7 said:

As I said she is perfect in my eyes

On 11/7/2018 at 11:45 PM, golfer06 said:

with this no pay "test period" & the stories from silvia & josh along with the revolving door policy a & l are sounding like very bad people to work for!

Well the latest hot off the press from Groomy says they ARE paid a fixed salary which is agreed with all before signing. So I would suggest before everyone again goes off half cocked and mixing half truths with fantasy everyone wants to get their fucking fact's right first before slagging off people. What the truth is i don't know and doubt anyone will without asking Alex & Lina direct. This is fast becoming a witch hunt with no one really knowing fuckall except gossip with various people just stirring the shit all the time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well the latest hot off the press from Groomy says they ARE paid a fixed salary which is agreed with all before signing. So I would suggest before everyone again goes off half cocked and mixing half truths with fantasy everyone wants to get their fucking fact's right first before slagging off people. What the truth is i don't know and doubt anyone will without asking Alex & Lina direct. This is fast becoming a witch hunt with no one really knowing fuckall except gossip with various people just stirring the shit all the time.

don't forget that the forum is all about opinions & gossip. we don't know all of the facts but we have seen plenty of participants vanish for who knows why! many half truths & poor excuses have been made so i'm sure that we'll read plenty of things that may or may not be true. i dare to say that some may & have come from your keyboard.

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

don't forget that the forum is all about opinions & gossip. we don't know all of the facts but we have seen plenty of participants vanish for who knows why! many half truths & poor excuses have been made so i'm sure that we'll read plenty of things that may or may not be true. i dare to say that some may & have come from your keyboard.

Yep you are probably right on all points including mine but when accusations are made against certain people it then gets personal and nasty which is not good.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yep you are probably right on all points including mine but when accusations are made against certain people it then gets personal and nasty which is not good.

agreed. but that post was based on what groomy said & what we've all witnessed. groomy cleared up the $ part. we'll see how it goes with everything else.