Piper & Hunter

9 hours ago, WatcherCC said:

I think it's more about the draping pussy lips than the clit size with sexy Piper. She also seems to be very self conscious of it so this is possibly why she tries to keep her panties on even while she fucks herself silly. 

image.thumb.png.47b849a9e1369766c2f908896d425dea.png  2

Yes I agree. Have barely seen anything of her down there 

M

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And are more and more rare the ones that last all that

Yeah really takes a whole lot to keep viewers interested for a long time. Can’t keep doing the same stuff and expect people to tune in year after year. That’s with any site like this. That’s life, hope they all have back up plans and goals. Realize that they are replaceable and just make the most of it while they can. 

Just now, At7 said:

M

Yeah really takes a whole lot to keep viewers interested for a long time. Can’t keep doing the same stuff and expect people to tune in year after year. That’s with any site like this. That’s life, hope they all have back up plans and goals. Realize that they are replaceable and just make the most of it while they can. 

I was talking directly about VH.. more and more they are just "meat" to some managers.. and Spygasm is even worst  .. For what i read here it's different on RLC on that time they are able to be online..

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I was talking directly about VH.. more and more they are just "meat" to some managers.. and Spygasm is even worst  .. For what i read here it's different on RLC on that time they are able to be online..

Yep Sex sells and that’s what this is all about. orgies, swapping, funky sex practices, anything and everything.honestly.... surprisingly, this site doesn’t even turn me on much any more. I think I like the drama with the daily stuff and the cc convos lol . But as far as just watching for sex...meh.....  I’m losing interest. Before anyone tells me to stop watching or find another site, obviously I know that’s an option....but....this could just be a phase I’m going through. So I havent pulled the plug yet....not ready....but I suspect it could be soon. Or not....lol

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For what i read here it's different on RLC on that time they are able to be online..

Couples are reportedly much happier on RLC because they make more money and are free to last as long as they want. I've brought this up before a while ago but the fact that in VH's two years, they have more couples who have come and gone than RLC has ever had in the total of their 6 year run should tell you something.

6 minutes ago, At7 said:

Sex sells and that’s what this is all about. orgies, swapping, funky sex practices, anything and everything.honestly.... 

It's great to see when it happens organically when the people are really into it. Not so much when it's done because of the "competition." Sometimes you can look at a tenants eyes when they're doing something and can tell they're not even enjoying it. Cleo and Whitney used to masturbate for an hour or two straight in front of the cam and had the most deadpan look on their faces the entire time. It became more sad to watch than anything else. That's when you just tune out and don't be bothered anymore.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Couples are reportedly much happier on RLC because they make more money and are free to last as long as they want. I've brought this up before a while ago but the fact that in VH's two years, they have more couples who have come and gone than RLC has ever had in the total of their 6 year run should tell you something.

Totally agree in that.. and more and more people last less time at VH.. And more will be opening soon and more will be closing soon 

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not so much when it's done because of the "competition." Sometimes you can look at a tenants eyes when they're doing something and can tell they're not even enjoying it.

Tenants and in some houses guests also.. 

I can only assume then that the lexy and Pete's and the Brees and drews for example were either really good actors or had other sources of employment.why did they not get bored and there was always food and drink on their tables.