Piper & Hunter

1 minute ago, nack said:

It's archived.Will be released shortly.

If you don't mind me asking, how is it that you get to see what's on the archive before other VHTV subscribers?

Also, how does the archiving process work? Who decides what gets immortalized and what not? Is there a way for us to request a particular moment to be archived?

2 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

If you don't mind me asking, how is it that you get to see what's on the archive before other VHTV subscribers?

Also, how does the archiving process work? Who decides what gets immortalized and what not? Is there a way for us to request a particular moment to be archived?

Golfer,Jabbath and Myself have the operators panel to scan and create archives for all the apartments.Our panel has the 48 hour timeline.We make sure that every entertaining moment is archived. If you feel you want to have some moment archived,you can always request the particular moment with timeline details (Apartment name and the date/time for the moment) here

1 minute ago, nack said:

Golfer,Jabbath and Myself have the operators panel to scan and create archives for all the apartments.Our panel has the 48 hour timeline.We make sure that every entertaining moment is archived. If you feel you want to have some moment archived,you can always request the particular moment with timeline details (Apartment name and the date/time for the moment) here

Thanks. That's very helpful. Now I hope they just fix their timeline playback issues. It seems like a very high percentage of videos won't play - even very new ones 🤬

• Like 1

• moos54 pinned this topic