Piper & Hunter

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks I just wondered why they have chosen this names...

Great names,short and easy to remember,think it should smart to put names easy to remember,and also they have kinda an 80,90s vibe and that's cool hehe.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's always nice to see the residents naked in the opening day/night.

A little camera shy but that will pass. Good casting by A&L (if this is the case). Flat not too large either. Young and full of energy. Excellent start.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, squish said:

A little camera shy but that will pass. Good casting by A&L (if this is the case). Flat not too large either. Young and full of energy. Excellent start.

The layout is exactly the same of old clara&stas / Kate&Andrew house.. but smaller on kitchen/bedroom divisions. Bathroom at left, kitchen front left side and bedroom fron right side. There even is a hidden room at hall right side . The big difference is a loggia there.. without cams

Sorry the oftopic but i miss seing Ruby like in this pics,i mean nice close views,with detail,we could fallow her,all over the house with just two,three cams.Fuc& for the giants houses,full of far views cams and lots of zones without cams.This house in terms of size,cam positions etc it almost perfect.