Piper & Hunter

57 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

First impression is just another generic couples only place without any innovation

Well, what are your wishes? Luxury and motivated participants in luxury apartment will not appear on VH standard terms (simply because there is no good motivation - potential money). English speaking - hermits (well, or bankrupts due a lot of fines:biggrin:).

Something new? I doubt. It was necessary to open cluster in new country - when best positions all site (VH). Now only with passive scouting (when potential participants find VH and write request for participation).

• Like 1

Guest maitre197
2 hours ago, WatcherCC said:

Could you imagine what it would be like going to university knowing that anyone of your classmates could be watching your every move at home? 😱

1 pair in Ukraine 8.00-9.00 (local time)- 100%.

The Ukrainian students doesnt watch VH. They can not pay 30 dollars a month. They prefer in 2018 Instagram.

2 hours ago, WatcherCC said:

Could you imagine what it would be like going to university knowing that anyone of your classmates could be watching your every move at home? 😱

When they want to go through this kind of business, the other's opinions do not matter. And I think, for them it's not a big deal if their friends will watch them.. 

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Well, what are your wishes? Luxury and motivated participants in luxury apartment will not appear on VH standard terms (simply because there is no good motivation - potential money). English speaking - hermits (well, or bankrupts due a lot of fines:biggrin:).

Something new? I doubt. It was necessary to open cluster in new country - when best positions all site (VH). Now only with passive scouting (when potential participants find VH and write request for participation).

Many of this things you write should change for sure. 

1 hour ago, groomy said:

How about an manager instead of having Lets say an dozen houses,close half of them and open an very nice looking house with nice cams and more "luxury" residents paid better.Would be better(in my view)one very good house/residents/guests than six average,boring,low activity ones.Maybe could work..the thing would be VH number of houses would be less and obvious there is the "goal" of having as many as houses numbers as possible,hey we have 40houses for you to watch..

• Like 1

This apartment is going to be another failure.

Looks like VH has stopped looking for genuine swingers. Their payment mode is not the most exciting. They should pay exciting singles and swingers the most and on a fixed salary with bonuses.That would be motivating. Couples with no friends and social circle are boring and monotonous. Eventually, they will be off the list in a month or 2.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

When they want to go through this kind of business, the other's opinions do not matter. And I think, for them it's not a big deal if their friends will watch them.. 

For some reason their countries are locked to VH. Not everyone have/know the "tools" to access it 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, nack said:

This apartment is going to be another failure.

Looks like VH has stopped looking for genuine swingers. Their payment mode is not the most exciting. They should pay exciting singles and swingers the most and on a fixed salary with bonuses.That would be motivating. Couples with no friends and social circle are boring and monotonous. Eventually, they will be off the list in a month or 2.

Exactly what I meant.