Angelica & Claus

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So camshows in the light but only sex in the dark? Place remains on don't watch list

Ha! I was just checking the timeline and saw the same thing you did. Lol! VHTV viewers get the "real" mole sex. I guess that's probably how most couples have sex though. Camstars for work and mole sex for real. Well, if that's what they want to do I guess it's ok by me. 

But, like you, grey blobs don't do much for me. Seeing the veins bothers me. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Ha! I was just checking the timeline and saw the same thing you did. Lol! VHTV viewers get the "real" mole sex. I guess that's probably how most couples have sex though. Camstars for work and mole sex for real. Well, if that's what they want to do I guess it's ok by me. 

But, like you, grey blobs don't do much for me. Seeing the veins bothers me. 

Of course they can do what they want. I will just ignore the place. A pity because the place itself is nice. 

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So camshows in the light but only sex in the dark? Place remains on don't watch list

We need to consider the main strategy here.

Profession cam girls use VH as a shelter to pay for rent and internet access. The supplement income comes from cam shows and that is their #1 priority.

Just now, zoifan said:

Profession cam girls use VH as a shelter to pay for rent and internet access. The supplement income comes from cam shows and that is their #1 priority.

Fine for me. I won't bother watching that places.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course they can do what they want. I will just ignore the place. A pity because the place itself is nice. 

Good! Please do! All the money goes to AlexLina anyways. Don't forget! Bare minimum during the trial period. It's fucking stupid to earn a cent more than that. AlexLina laugh all the way to the bank when their tenants foolishly give it all they got during the trial period.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Sometimes! Many cammers have quit camming cause the VHTV money is better. But, in time when the VHTV money dries up, the camming often returns. One exception that I know of is Ary. She never went back to camming. 

Things to keep in mind. The tenant pays the apt rent and cam rent. And if you work for AlexLina, you pay a daily manager fee too! Truth be told it's stupid not to put up cheap webcams and braodcast "real life" to Chaturbate. It would be some money and you wouldn't have to really do anything. Just sit naked in front of the CB cam and double dip all day long.

• Like 1