Angelica & Claus

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

IMHO! Camming without pleasure is like committing sex suicide. Cherish your sex drive, or else! 

I've never been a fan of cam girls, but I look at this on the bright side in the future, maybe it's not necessary to be a vhtv subscriber, you can watch your show for free and on HD,😏😁

already angelica and a very hot and sexy girl

6 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I've never been a fan of cam girls, but I look at this on the bright side in the future, maybe it's not necessary to be a vhtv subscriber, you can watch your show for free and on HD,😏😁

already angelica and a very hot and sexy girl

There is no doubt that she is hot. Probably one of the hottest girls ever on VHTV. But, to me she looks dead inside. I don't sense a girl enjoying the peak of her life, I see a rather sad and lonely girl just trying to get by. The camming will kill what's left of her soul. She's wasting it! 

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There is no doubt that she is hot. Probably one of the hottest girls ever on VHTV. But, to me she looks dead inside. I don't sense a girl enjoying the peak of her life, I see a rather sad and lonely girl just trying to get by. The camming will kill what's left of her soul. She's wasting it! 

I agree, looks completely empty inside. 😞

• Like 1