Bonnie & Clyde

1 hour ago, WatcherCC said:

You're invited to be a fly on wall of 36 apartment to date. No other site in the world comes close right now.

36 flavors of ice cream don't mean shit when there are only 4 or 5 flavors that are worth a damn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

what to do? open more apts! and on it goes. at some point the managers will go broke & be stuck paying all of the rent. at that point there will be nothing to invest. then what?

Fuck me you will have me feeling sorry for them in a moment 🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i just want to apologize for complaining the other night about the camcovering. they may as well cover these cams for good. they can still prove me wrong of course but i won't bet on it!

Hey, we still have the fish and even eels in different sizes 🤣

44 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i just want to apologize for complaining the other night about the camcovering. they may as well cover these cams for good. they can still prove me wrong of course but i won't bet on it!

Still think they must have an good plan for this house,would be dumb to open and pay such place to have most of the time an Just ok looking girl in place.But who knows..maybe the house it's just this.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Still think they must have an good plan for this house,would be dumb to open and pay such place to have most of the time an Just ok looking girl in place.But who knows..maybe the house it's just this.

Maybe Bonnie & Clyde lied to them. I mean they are Bonnie & Clyde 🤣🤣

• Upvote 1