Bonnie & Clyde

44 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

since dana also goes on chayurbate someone thought that they might have been playing. "oh does that camera work? no? then lets have sex!" since the timeline was restored & vids went to the archive that is a definite possibility imo.

Agreed 👍

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

since dana also goes on chaturbate someone thought that they might have been playing. "oh does that camera work? no? then lets have sex!" since the timeline was restored & vids went to the archive that is a definite possibility imo.

Yes a posibility but it is odd that since then, and its almost 2 weeks now, Dana has done nothing with any girls in fact only seen one since i think and she stayed clothed, Only had sex since with Chris and i don't know why but he irritates me lol.

I hope his isn't an ominous sign that her girly days are over now.:huh:

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yes a posibility but it is odd that since then, and its almost 2 weeks now, Dana has done nothing with any girls in fact only seen one since i think and she stayed clothed, Only had sex since with Chris and i don't know why but he irritates me lol.

I hope his isn't an ominous sign that her girly days are over now.:huh:

And unless Dana is a great actress for Hollywood and is passing by a side of another career she looked totally compromised with the question and immediately change the subject of the talk 

• Like 1