Bonnie & Clyde

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nah only people who do not do drugs or other illegal things and do not lie to guests. Actually pretty basic things. Don't you think?

Guess it's not related.. Because all the other sites are totally full of houses that speak english ..

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nah only people who do not do drugs or other illegal things and do not lie to guests. Actually pretty basic things. Don't you think?

But no camels pics,that's it's totaly unacceptable,drugs,lies etc fine..camel pics no wayyyy,😆.that will get you reported as fast as an phanter runs

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes - but they have ultra-boring content, compared to others. Which will have a competitive advantage in the form of doping and lying to guests (in Russian).

In any case, the apartment will die quickly. From tickets or from 0 statistics.

By the way this is third is absolutely new (not replacement) apartment in 10 days. 2 A&L and 1 Darcie. Alexa https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/voyeur-house.tv, for example, shows a decrease in position (already 5857 - 6000 soon again - level sep-oct 2017).

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

do we really need more apts?

my answer is no,the most emergency for me is having a new website with better features because surfing on VH is just horrible with all this apartments

edit: and really need english speaking couples on vh also,tired with this all russian,ukranian etc ...

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What's this lying to guests? What have I missed? 😲