Bonnie & Clyde

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

He came in wearing boy clothes and boy underwear, which to me makes him a crossdresser. That's fine! If it makes her happy! I didn't really see how she had sex so I can't speak to that part, but from the looks of it, I'd say it's more for fun then any real commitment to be transgendered. It's all good! I'm glad it happened.

Thanks. I didn't see the entrance. He got fucked in the ass, sucked
dick and fucked girls. I didn't see him fuck any of the guys, but I
definitely could have missed it. I came late to the party. 😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Not to play devil's advocate, but are you sure? How would you know
the difference if he hadn't had the operation? I forget what it's called.
I'm just wondering. ☺️

Not a "big" knowledge on the thing... but from what i saw seems someone that lives like a boy and sometimes where girls clothes but still being a guy

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

They absolutely fools to do anything special until the trial period of their contract with AlexLina expires and they begin to earn thier fair share of the percentage of the money. If they keep this up, they will run their full course and by the time they stand to earn any money nobody will care, they will have already seen it all. 

Not a fact. I think they are % from Day 1.

But again orgy type all vs all. :heart: Finally VH make content level "Shut up and take my money!" 👍

560.jpg

Personally, I prefer +1 girl/boy, but in this orgy everything ok, even to my hetero (bi-girls ok) taste.👍

561.jpg

562.jpg

563.jpg

564.jpg

565.jpg

566.jpg

567.jpg

568.jpg

569.jpg

580.jpg

581.jpg

Little pause - with drinks&talks.