Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #6

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Its possible he could go out again....what odds Scutus?

He may need to get more leads! You can never have too many leads where computers are concerned. 

And a certain kind of lead is hard to find so he may need to go a little further afield to find it. We wish!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Its possible he could go out again....what odds Scutus?

Today: Paul still has long pants on, at the very best 3 out of 10. Unless he finds out he does not have the correct rectifier bridge to fix what he is working on. Then it becomes 50/50.    ::)

But what I saw yesterday when the phone he is working on was brought to him. The problem is at the charge cord adapter. Leaving fewer parts to be needed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Today: Paul still has long pants on, at the very best 3 out of 10. Unless he finds out he does not have the correct rectifier bridge to fix what he is working on. Then it becomes 50/50.    ::)

He might need a few capacitors or even a few resistors he forgot to pick up. He could also have to replace the rare hiesin chip or kanuter valve. 

• Like 1

What will be, will be. The one thing we can count on Leora is that Leora is not overdressing for the occasion. But the sexy black, has been replaced with the more subdued white. But she is compensating by going topless. And at every opportunity is making sure she is on full sexy display.   ::)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

As far as stay or out I don't know but the chances for a second round is pretty good. 

Food, for the moment, is going to take priority over bating. Perhaps Paul will sate his appetite, then take a full tummy nap !   :sleepy:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

What will be, will be. The one thing we can count on Leora is that Leora is not overdressing for the occasion. But the sexy black, has been replaced with the more subdued white. But she is compensating by going topless. And at every opportunity is making sure she is on full sexy display.   ::)

Fair play to both The Little One and Paul, Obviously with his approval she is compensating and balancing things out with regard to Paul being ever present in the apartment nowadays...nobody can have any genuine complaints about that. Long may it continue.😺

• Like 3

Just now, jimbo4 said:

I think he is on the way out again 🙏

That he is . But with food on the stove. I don't think he will be gone long enough. Especially with Leora still tending the stove.     :cry:

• Like 1