Support Team

09:39 (10 minutes ago)

cleardot.gifReply
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

This prime debating time!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, european said:

jimbo4 Ich bin ein Mensch der 40 Jahre für sein Geld hart arbeiten müssen und wenn ich dann so einen Schmarotzer sehe werde ich wütend versteht du das nicht. 

RLC is their job for both of them.   They get a Free Apartment and a Monthly Stipend for showing their lives on Cam for the World to see.  It's not Rocket Science to Grasp the Fact.

There is no real need to go outside and do any work.   If you don't like what Paul does them close One Eye and Pretend you don't see him.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I really hope it never comes to a day when a particular person just says to herself. "well I just flashed them a little bit and they will love me again" because eventually we will start to see through that and that will get old very fast

As you can tell this is only me being frustrated with the new but not improve situation of seeing less activity and hoping it's not the new normal for this apartment

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I really hope it never comes to a day when a particular person just says to herself. "well I just flashed them a little bit and they will love me again" because eventually we will start to see through that and that will get old very fast

I don't think that will happen, she enjoys playing to an audience as much as we enjoy watching...😸

• Like 2

In Deuschland gibt es einen Pflegedienst der zu älteren oder kranken Menschen kommt die nicht mehr aufstehen können die werden dann eingecremt damit sie sich nicht wund liegen so einen Dienst muss Paul auch in Anspruch nehmen 90% Prozent seines Leben's liegt er.

7 minutes ago, european said:

Dans Deuschland gibt es einen Pflegedienst der zu älteren oder Kranken Menschen kommt die nicht mehr aufstehen können die werden dann eingecremt damit sie sich nicht wund liegen si einen Dienst muss Paul auch in Anspruch nehmen 90% Prozent seines liegt Leben ER.

en france dans la ville de cadillac pres de bordeaux il y a un hopital ou resident les plus grands malades mentaux,je vais te reserver une place car tu as tout les criteres requis pour y rentrer

• Like 4