Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #6

Calme-toi , je n'ai rien dit de mal , je dis juste qu'ils ont un rythme de vie bien différent de la moyenne.

Est-ce que tu es du genre à te lever tout les jours à 13/14 heures et ensuite d'aller promener ton chien à 1 heure du matin ?

Pour l'instant, celui qui réclame en permanence " la chatte de Leora " c'est bien toi.

22 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

If I treated my job like this I'll be fired because there's no way I'm going to work here be off and the day after that I'm going to show you off

With respect I would point out that being on the RLC project is not a "job " but a way of life...It is what it says in this particular apartment " reallife " They really do not owe us any allegiance although we think they do..Yes they get a free apartment and a stipendiary, but it is not with any conditions that they must fulfill a certain quota of  sexual scenarios each month. 

Like everyone else in life they are entitled to their free time to do what they want in privacy if they so wish.

Much as we would like to see The Little One 24/7, its not possible and we must appreciate and understand that.

When she is at home she more than compensates for the time she is absent......😸 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Reality check no one is going to give you a free apartment if you do not keep attention and interest on the apartment therefore membership will continue to pay each month because their attention is on that apartment now after they fulfill their obligations for keeping attention on the apartment it could be one or two hours a day then you have the rest of your time to do what you want with it but your main obligation is to keep attention  and eyes on this apartment

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect I would point out that being on the RLC project is not a "job " but a way of life...It is what it says in this particular apartment " reallife " They really do not owe us any allegiance although we think they do..Yes they get a free apartment and a stipendiary, but it is not with any conditions that they must fulfill a certain quota of  sexual scenarios each month. 

Like everyone else in life they are entitled to their free time to do what they want in privacy if they so wish.

Much as we would like to see The Little One 24/7, its not possible and we must appreciate and understand that.

I just like to thank you personally for not being the type of person that talks down to someone or name calls and belittles them just because you don't agree and because you approach it in a way where you know people would never agree sometimes that's why we have dialogues in this forum to talk about it because the end result is that we like this special person we call the little one and only want good things for her and their apartment

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dragon77 said:

Calme-toi , je n'ai rien dit de mal , je dis juste qu'ils ont un rythme de vie bien différent de la moyenne.

Est-ce que tu es du genre à te lever tout les jours à 13/14 heures et ensuite d'aller promener ton chien à 1 heure du matin ?

Pour l'instant, celui qui réclame en permanence " la chatte de Leora " c'est bien toi.

As tu remarqué l'heure de cet appartement? il y a 6h de décalage, donc normal que leur rythme est différent vue qu'il n'est pas le même que le notre 

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Well said my former adversary, LOL.

13 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I honestly believe they have a second apartment because it is their priority

You are probably right, but I suspect it might be they've bought a place to rent out otherwise Paul will have to get a job

• Like 1

14 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I honestly believe they have a second apartment because it is their priority

I mentioned this a while ago, and I still think it possible, there is no way we will ever know, so it is what it is, just a theory. 😽

51 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

You are probably right, but I suspect it might be they've bought a place to rent otherwise Paul will have to get a job

In his mind he probably believes he has got a job....😹

• Like 3