Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #6

1 minute ago, SOMHO2000 said:

waiting for more action .. 

The Little One's bating sessions remind me in a strange way of waiting for a British bus, Sometimes you wait for ages for one to arrive, and then when it does two or three arrive together..🚎🚎🚎 😸😸

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Absolutely, although I wouldn't immagine it will be for long....But if The Little one uses her powers of pursuation on him when he gets back, she may be able to convince him he looks tired and needs some rest.....Solely for his benefit you understand. 😹😹😴😴

A simple BJ would be all it would take for her to put him to the point that he could not keep his eyes open !!      ::)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

She is such a sweet person and I hope Paul didn't say anything to get her upset

I believe for us she tried to hold that smile as long as she could after Paul left but for some strange reason he was upset about something so I hope this is my imagination and everything is okay

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

She is challenging Jimbo's stamina !!!! :biggrin:

You're right Scutus , but I'm on my chin straps as they say in the British Army, but not beaten yet.....even so, what a way to lose. 😹😹

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The Little One's bating sessions remind me in a strange way of waiting for a British bus, Sometimes you wait for ages for one to arrive, and then when it does two or three arrive together..🚎🚎🚎 😸😸

Well. this is a good news.. We have time.. We have been watching the queen over 5 years now and things are changing very quickly lately...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pepe said:

And of course I am late to the party 😡

Exactly as I mentioned to Newark earlier, you're a sprinter my odorous friend..sadly lacking in stamina, unlike the aforementioned, myself, and  Scutus...You obviously have all your priorities wrong , The Little One takes priority over Thanksgiving day.....there will be many more Thanksgiving days,long after she has left the project.....🇺🇸🇬🇧😹😹