Alan

il y a 14 minutes, maitre197 a dit :

In my openion Nina lost all motivation some months before leaving. It is not right to wait a miracle if she returns.

Yes I agree but possibly her health issue were partly responsible.i really think the big picture is that as we all know Nina runs that show but the whole apt.needs uplifting.new faces possibly Serena returning?

Guest maitre197
1 minute ago, Bonaly said:

Yes I agree but possibly her health issue were partly responsible.

I am not sure. She talked about their new  show projects and new apt, which she is going to buy (50K dollars). 

On 11/28/2018 at 7:16 AM, ze81 said:

The fishes in aquarium in Bonnie place have more life than this house,Seems George stoped investing and houses are active exclusively by the residents,if there is any action is because residents effort.Seems nowdays work that way,and if Kira place manages to be kinda active this house..fails big time.House it's up there with an couple gargamel places in bottom,the worst ones.The legend it's over.

the issue here is not "dead" apartments, but what you get (or lose) for insisting on keeping them "alive";

And the form (and means) like this "TODAY"👎 has to be done;

17 hours ago, Just In said:

I think it is more like

81oyOATYAaL._RI_.jpg

And of course Nina is always the brain of this outfit.😀

hehehehe!😊

I am not usually very favorable to these images with "pejorative" meanings, but in this case and in my context I would not find a better way to define and represent this project (and its main and irreplaceable members)👍

George must be starving to death cos he is extorting fuck all out of this place.once againi will say it but this place needs Nina(fit and healthy of course)to boss the joint plus at least one other couple or its going to die if not already dead.

• Like 1