Jump to content

Alan


 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Only Alan's name on the list.  I thought Nina was coming back.  I guess not.  Might as well close it now..

If you read the VH newspaper they say, 'wish speedy recovery for Nina and hope to welcome her back again.' Loyalty works both ways and VH (and/ or manager george holding the slot open is commendable as it is unusual). Where I would agree with you is that Alan on his own indefinitely is unlikely to succeed. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, squish said:

If you read the VH newspaper they say, 'wish speedy recovery for Nina and hope to welcome her back again.' Loyalty works both ways and VH (and/ or manager george holding the slot open is commendable as it is unusual). Where I would agree with you is that Alan on his own indefinitely is unlikely to succeed. 

This now brings into question, is Nina and Alan genuine couple or were they simply business partners who got together for the sake of this project?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, squish said:

If you read the VH newspaper they say, 'wish speedy recovery for Nina and hope to welcome her back again.' Loyalty works both ways and VH (and/ or manager george holding the slot open is commendable as it is unusual). Where I would agree with you is that Alan on his own indefinitely is unlikely to succeed. 

Perhaps.  Generally though, when a name is taken off the list they are not expected to return (Courtney and Jason, Masha and Grisha, etc..).  It has also been my experience that just because the newsletter says so, it ain't necessarily so.  I do agree that holding the apartment open was a commendable act and very unusual.  No, I do not believe they will hold the site open long with Alan alone.  If Nina does not come back I wish her all the good life has to offer and I for one will miss her.  She had perhaps the sweetest and most engaging personality on VH

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, squish said:

If you read the VH newspaper they say, 'wish speedy recovery for Nina and hope to welcome her back again.' Loyalty works both ways and VH (and/ or manager george holding the slot open is commendable as it is unusual). Where I would agree with you is that Alan on his own indefinitely is unlikely to succeed. 

Not only loyalty - but also the value participant for the project. I am sure they will help any manager to return any Great participants (Serena/Misty as single/Nyusha as single/Ella&Isaac as swingers and etc).

28 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

This now brings into question, is Nina and Alan genuine couple or were they simply business partners who got together for the sake of this project?

Couple in start - only closed. Then they evolved in swing/open relationship. But in the end - there was small crisis.

25 minutes ago, mic351 said:

If Nina does not come back I wish her all the good life has to offer and I for one will miss her.  She had perhaps the sweetest and most engaging personality on VH

Yes - this apartment was made by Nina. And she was able to save apt without Serena. By the way - how many times Serena visits to Nina as an ex-participant already? And how many to Alan - 0?

But from VH-side and manager - any day they are happy to welcome Nina.🤗 The problem is Nina health:cry:.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Not only loyalty - but also the value participant for the project. I am sure they will help any manager to return any Great participants (Serena/Misty as single/Nyusha as single/Ella&Isaac as swingers and etc).

Couple in start - only closed. Then they evolved in swing/open relationship. But in the end - there was small crisis.

Yes - this apartment was made by Nina. And she was able to save apt without Serena. By the way - how many times Serena visits to Nina as an ex-participant already? And how many to Alan - 0?

But from VH-side and manager - any day they are happy to welcome Nina.🤗 The problem is Nina health:cry:.

Excellent summary groomy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mic351 said:

Only Alan's name on the list.  I thought Nina was coming back.  I guess not.  Might as well close it now..

Seems "manager" George bet for this house(well one,two nights a week)its..Joe😣,mr "manager" that's a big lose lose solution.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...