Alan

8 hours ago, jjs said:

This apartment looks more like Voyeur-Villa , you know the site that faded away .Ohhhhhhh it's still alive!!!!!

Hanging on but I know not how. Since Zoe and Iris left VV it has just stagnated. Don't forget that george is keeping the slot open for Nina for which we have to thank him but you would think that Alan would be inviting jane over to keep our interest going.

2 hours ago, squish said:

Hanging on but I know not how. Since Zoe and Iris left VV it has just stagnated. Don't forget that george is keeping the slot open for Nina for which we have to thank him but you would think that Alan would be inviting jane over to keep our interest going.

But why does he have to keep the "slot" open because of her??? doesn't make much sense.. close and if she comes back open again.. 
Jane was just another actress on the movies script that nina was redirecting.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squish said:

Makes no sense to have the place online,with just one or other visit during week(worst theses visits are bad,do nothing etc)just to wait for Nina return(again).There is no compromise neither from Alan,Nina or manager towards this house,to an point for giving the illusion house it's active..Joe and his buddies come to sleep one night or two during weeks.And lets remember who boring the house already were in the months prior to Nina leaving.Alan have no "talent" to get house Roling by himself at all,it's George that's gets the bad rep.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 9:34 PM, ze81 said:

Makes no sense to have the place online,with just one or other visit during week(worst theses visits are bad,do nothing etc)just to wait for Nina return(again).There is no compromise neither from Alan,Nina or manager towards this house,to an point for giving the illusion house it's active..Joe and his buddies come to sleep one night or two during weeks.And lets remember who boring the house already were in the months prior to Nina leaving.Alan have no "talent" to get house Roling by himself at all,it's George that's gets the bad rep.

I really would like to understand why so much resistance to Joe here.
Is it because he has Edda? Still?

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Personaly..I found him extremely boring.We could see that in his own place(joe&Edda),worst thing is that Alan becomed an Joe2😂,nothing to do with Edda because i always said she doesn't apeal me at all.

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

It's just that most people find Joe so boring and lifeless. Someone once said when Edda was giving Joe yet another b/j it looked liked she was trying to breathe life into a corpse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

Alan syphoning the python again, why wont he ring Jane!

Sorry, but why Jane? Why not Kira? The "new" Kira?
Or even Foxy?
Let's remember that we have a still open debit of a final "tantric massage" between Alan, Foxy and Serena.
If in this package can be included Nastya then better still agree?
And since they are all safe and comfortable with Alan (we saw this at Kira's party), I do not think Alan (today) would be so resistant to it.

• Like 1