Alan

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but why Jane? Why not Kira? The "new" Kira?
Or even Foxy?
Let's remember that we have a still open debit of a final "tantric massage" between Alan, Foxy and Serena.
If in this package can be included Nastya then better still agree?
And since they are all safe and comfortable with Alan (we saw this at Kira's party), I do not think Alan (today) would be so resistant to it.

I would welcome either Nastya or Foxy but I think that it would have happened long ago if it were to happen at all. Happy to be proved wrong however.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Personaly..I found him extremely boring.We could see that in his own place(joe&Edda),worst thing is that Alan becomed an Joe2😂,nothing to do with Edda because i always said she doesn't apeal me at all.

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

It's just that most people find Joe so boring and lifeless. Someone once said when Edda was giving Joe yet another b/j it looked liked she was trying to breathe life into a corpse.

if it were actually observed here that according to Nina herself on her twitter they complete 5 years of relationship so maybe they could respect their feelings more.
I do not think Edda would stay that long together with a "corpse".
And does this seem like a "corpse" to you?????

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam19/edda-joe-nina-bathtub-sex-nov-1

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam11/edda-serena-blow-joe-nov-1

To register (again) was in this day and event, that my vision for Alan that before was reactive and cautious, began to change (significantly).

On this particular day everything was perfect (Alan, Nina and Serena / Nina, Alan / Edda, Joe, Nina / Edda, Joe, Serena) and if Nina had not been knocked over by the drink (literally) we would have "written" an epic page for this project and these our 5 stars here.
Maybe even the actual introduction of Nora in the group, since at this time she was starting to get more intimate with Edda (and Joe).

Unfortunately for now Nina had already left the project and such an event can not be repeated.😪

Luckily however we saw Alan repeating his protective demeanor with Nina now at Kira's party.😌

This gave me hope (the spark 🔥) that Alan today, is injured and hurt, but not dead yet. Not his feeling for Nina. Or for Nina for him.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

if it were actually observed here that according to Nina herself on her twitter they complete 5 years of relationship so maybe they could respect their feelings more.

To register (again) was in this day and event, that my vision for Alan that before was reactive and cautious, began to change (significantly).

On this particular day everything was perfect (Alan, Nina and Serena / Nina, Alan / Edda, Joe, Nina / Edda, Joe, Serena) and if Nina had not been knocked over by the drink (literally) we would have "written" an epic page for this project and these our 5 stars here.
Maybe even the actual introduction of Nora in the group, since at this time she was starting to get more intimate with Edda (and Joe).

Unfortunately for now Nina had already left the project and such an event can not be repeated.😪

Luckily however we saw Alan repeating his protective demeanor with Nina now at Kira's party.😌

This gave me hope (the spark 🔥) that Alan today, is injured and hurt, but not dead yet. Not his feeling for Nina. Or for Nina for him. 

Believe me. This apartment is dead.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, thedbear said:

My friend past is past,they gived us some great moments,even epic ones at some points in time,then was the downfall..house it's regular/bad for the last maybe four,five months and really bad(to the point of being probraby the worst one in all site)for the last couple of months.Realky don't understand George..the damage to house image it's done and recover from it would be an big task.House have zero future with Alan,think most agree with this.Joe the same thing.George should close this place,with the cash open an new fresh house with good residents.Everything have an start and an end..Alan&Nina circle it's done.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

My friend past is past,they gived us some great moments,even epic ones at some points in time,then was the downfall..house it's regular/bad for the last maybe four,five months and really bad(to the point of being probraby the worst one in all site)for the last couple of months.Realky don't understand George..the damage to house image it's done and recover from it would be an big task.House have zero future with Alan,think most agree with this.Joe the same thing.George should close this place,with the cash open an new fresh house with good residents.Everything have an start and an end..Alan&Nina circle it's done.

Time to close the curtains and lock the door on this place!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

True,it's an very slow painful death,and inglorious way to finish for an place and residents that gived us so great moments.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

8 hours ago, jjkopite said:

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

True,it's an very slow painful death,and inglorious way to finish for an place and residents that gived us so great moments.

just take apt offline. if nina returns it can be resurected. it could be a gr8 time again. but the way it is now is ruining the gr8 memories that we all have.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

just take apt offline. if nina returns it can be resurected. it could be a gr8 time again. but the way it is now is ruining the gr8 memories that we all have.

It's for so long like this that feel the damage it's done,the thing is that not only damages Manager image but also residents image,seem neither th m care for viewers at all.And lets be honest..house wasn't fun anymore for long time even when alan&Nina was there.Shame to see what happened,obvious manager doesn't do nothing so maybe in this cases VHTV themselfs should do something.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

It's for so long like this that feel the damage it's done,the thing is that not only damages Manager image but also residents image,seem neither th m care for viewers at all.And lets be honest..house wasn't fun anymore for long time even when alan&Nina was there.Shame to see what happened,obvious manager doesn't do nothing so maybe in this cases VHTV themselfs should do something.

Sorry again
but the biggest shame is not what this project has become but rather what the whole site has become today,
soon we will see zoophilia
and believe me, will not amaze me.
😮

26 minutes ago, thedbear said:

soon we will see zoophilia

that's illegal, so don't exaggerate; but you can watch gang-bang at Bonnie & Clyde apartment on Friday, as 50% of 169 people so far, voted for that 😀