Trixie & Leah

1 hour ago, Mrs.Kitty said:

Диван в спальне trixie разворачивается. Через некоторое время, мы заменим его с обычной кровати, но не сейчас 🙂

Hey Lisa good work there. Happy St. Nicholas day to you and Grant 💖🎅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs.Kitty said:

Диван в спальне trixie разворачивается. Через некоторое время, мы заменим его с обычной кровати, но не сейчас 🙂

Hey girl! ❤️❤️❤️ Just saying hello. I don't think we've ever spoken. Amazing! Anyways, I just wanted to thank you in person for my birthday present in 2017. That was very kind of you. I smile every time I see it. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

Apartment is nice and cam setup isn't bad. Only issue I have is the cam closest to the couch. Pet peeve of mine when portion of the furniture is cut off. Means that when people lay down there's a good chance part of or all of their head will be cut out of the angle.

57 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Эй, Лиза хорошо там работает. С Днем Святого Николая вас и предоставить 💖🎅

36 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Эй, девочка! ❤️❤️❤️ Просто хочу сказать Привет. Я не думаю, что мы когда-либо говорили. Потрясающе! В любом случае, я просто хотел поблагодарить вас лично за мой подарок на день рождения в 2017 году. Это было очень мило с вашей стороны. Я улыбаюсь каждый раз, когда вижу это. ❤️❤️❤️

Thx 🙂

Hi, Amy. I'm really glad you liked it ❤️

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, lento said:

kamerka tylko w kuchni jest dostepna  co ja mam tylko kuchnie oglądać  oni są śmieszni 

Yep! I like to call these, "fuck you non-member" apartments. 

Give Spygasm at try. They have ton of open free cams. There are some annoyances, but the quality, in just about every way that really matters, is superior to VHTV.

Unless, you enjoy trying to figure out what's going on and getting to know the tenants. In that case, you'll just have to watch these fuck you non-member apartments through CamCaps and just watch the ones that aren't so stingy with their free cam. 😉❤️

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lento said:

kamerka tylko w kuchni jest dostepna  co ja mam tylko kuchnie oglądać  oni są śmieszni 

Give Spygasm at try. They have ton of open free cams. There are some annoyances, but the quality, in just about every way that really matters, is superior to VHTV.

Unless, you enjoy trying to figure out what's going on and getting to know the tenants. In that case, you'll just have to watch these fuck you non-member apartments through CamCaps and just watch the ones that aren't so stingy with their free cam. 😉❤️

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

but in my opinion there is too many free cams on spygasm this is the problem there is no reason to take suscription on this site because of this (90 % of the cams are free)

open just this kitchen cam for free it's just ridiculous you have one chance every hour to see the tenants during one minute,I don"t see where is the problem to open one free cam in the living room this is another nonsense from VH ,

my membership is just finished and I am just authorized to see this empty kitchen ! that's make me just angry to VH nothing more 

• Like 1