Trixie & Leah

42 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe a timeout with your stream. Nothing serious. Normally changing cams always fixes the problem too.

BTW do we know what influences the timeline peaks? Is it view count? noise level? motion detection? or perhaps a combination?

10 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

BTW do we know what influences the timeline peaks? Is it view count? noise level? motion detection? or perhaps a combination?

I would say a noise level but on some cams doesn't work pretty well because the sound they capture (or probably their volume) is a lot different

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I would say a noise level but on some cams doesn't work pretty well because the sound they capture (or probably their volume) is a lot different

There must be some kind of viewer count involved as well. I've seen many cases where a very quite sexy scene is happening and the peaks go sky high.

1 minute ago, WatcherCC said:

There must be some kind of viewer count involved as well. I've seen many cases where a very quite sexy scene is happening and the peaks go sky high.

and there is also the situations of a plain (with few pics) bar independent of what's happening 24h/day

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

and there is also the situations of a plain (with few pics) bar independent of what's happening 24h/day

This camera at Bonnie's house is like that. I think she could fuck herself with a jack hammer and it would hardly move, even though the sound levels seems fine.

image.thumb.png.d7eb271d437ba785293d63cbf095dcd6.png

13 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

This camera at Bonnie's house is like that. I think she could fuck herself with a jack hammer and it would hardly move, even though the sound levels seems fine.

image.thumb.png.d7eb271d437ba785293d63cbf095dcd6.png  0

Even here at trixie&leah (guess that even leah sleeping grabs a lot of attention 😁)

1475102454_bandicam2018-12-2019-18-59-584.thumb.jpg.68ad1881ed281ac5ec289b653197f09a.jpg

• Upvote 1