Trixie & Leah

2 hours ago, firewall said:

but in my opinion there is too many free cams on spygasm this is the problem there is no reason to take suscription on this site because of this (90 % of the cams are free)

open just this kitchen cam for free it's just ridiculous you have one chance every hour to see the tenants during one minute,I don"t see where is the problem to open one free cam in the living room this is another nonsense from VH ,

my membership is just finished and I am just authorized to see this empty kitchen ! that's make me just angry to VH nothing more 

Don't get me started on the free cams!!! 🤣😂🤣 

As for Spygasm  it all depends on why you're watching. I have no intentions of paying for anything. 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Don't get me started on the free cams!!! 🤣😂🤣 

As for Spygasm  it all depends on why you're watching. I have no intentions of paying for anything. 

I was member during a month for watch a very nice girl named leksa but she is gone now, when I took suscription there was only 2 free cams per apartment and when my membership was over I was very surprised to see almost all the cams open for free

I was not very happy about that so now I stay freeloader with this site,I check this site everyday  but I don't stay long time,if my girl leksa come back I will renew just for see her

• Like 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

I was member during a month for watch a very nice girl named leksa but she is gone now, when I took suscription there was only 2 free cams per apartment and when my membership was over I was very surprised to see almost all the cams open for free

I was not very happy about that so now I stay freeloader with this site,I check this site everyday  but I don't stay long time,if my girl leksa come back I will renew just for see her

Like I said, it just depends on what you're looking for. If it's live sex is good lighting and cam angles, then Spygasm is the clear winner. If you want to pretend that VHTV is voyeurism and you like mole sex, blanket sex, and shitty lighting and cam views, then VHTV is for you. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Like I said, it just depends on what you're looking for. If it's live sex is good lighting and cam angles, then Spygasm is the clear winner. If you want to pretend that VHTV is voyeurism and you like mole sex, blanket sex, and shitty lighting and cam views, then VHTV is for you. 

Why talking about that bad site which advertises and promotes violence? 🙄

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You forget..if you looking for underblankets sex,girls always "traveling",residents not having sex for half year,one year then rlc is for you🙂.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

You forget..if you looking for underblankets sex,girls always "traveling",residents not having sex for half year,one year then rlc is for you🙂.

The one thing VHTV has going for it is this forum. That's why when I hear them creating some other location for chat, I take offense. I did a whole heck of a lot to help give this platform among many other things. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why talking about that bad site which advertises and promotes violence? 🙄

Cause the sex and the quality of the view is way better. Cause no one here is working for them. Cause none of the tenants are here trying to sway opinions and gain some edge with the right influence. Things like that! VHTV proved to me that they don't really care about violence. If they did, they would have never allowed Zack to be here after what he and the tattooed beast did to that drugged girl, not to mention what he did to Ruby. VHTV has no morals either and as time goes on, less so, I'm sure, because that is the natural progression of what they are allowing to happen on their site. For example, I have zero belief that anyone on Spygasm is unaware of the purpose of the cams. I can't rightly say that about VHTV and neither can you. I gave VHTV a chance to at least lie and give me some assurance that this wasn't the case. They chose to ignore my support ticket and follow up regarding this very important question. 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Cause the sex and the quality of the view is way better. Cause no one here is working for them. Cause none of the tenants are here trying to sway opinions and gain some edge with the right influence. Things like that! VHTV proved to me that they don't really care about violence. If they did, they would have never allowed Zack to be here after what he and the tattooed beast did to that drugged girl, not to mention what he did to Ruby. VHTV has no morals either and as time goes on, less so, I'm sure, because that is the natural progression of what they are allowing to happen on their site. For example, I have zero belief that anyone on Spygasm is unaware of the purpose of the cams. I can't rightly say that about VHTV and neither can you. I gave VHTV a chance to at least lie and give me some assurance that this wasn't the case. They chose to ignore my support ticket and follow up regarding this very important question. 

Clearly wrong. VH never supported violence. So you put cam quality and view quality over violence now to fight your little war against VH?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Clearly wrong. VH never supported violence. So you put cam quality and view quality over violence now to fight your little war against VH?

Nope! If anything I'd call what Zack did worse then the violence on Spygasm. Yet, they brought him back and gave him life.

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Now you're just pigeon holding RLC because of one or two bad tenants:

Residents not having sex for half a year: only three girls I know fit this category out of over 20 apartments

Always traveling: only two girls I know fit this category.

Under blanket sex: what couple does this?