Trixie & Leah

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I did not start to make up stories about the personality and character of people. I just said I do not like Jamie and his / her / its plastic tits 😉

Ok, if you say so, but I know better. Everyone here impugnes the character of others. This whole thing is an insult of the dignity of another human beings. 

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, if you say so, but I know better. Everyone here impugnes the character of others. This whole thing is an insult of the dignity of another human beings. 

I did not especially mean you. There are other people doing this. Nothing personal. Sorry when it looked that way 💖

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I did not especially mean you. There are other people doing this. Nothing personal. Sorry when it looked that way 💖

I don't know a thing about that guy. My comments were a reflection of my own bias and attitude toward people who do what he did to his body. He could have been anyone. My comments were directed toward his style and what I think it says.

• Like 2

where is the videos of the old apartment of trixie/leah in the archive? when I click in trixie leah section I have only the videos for this new apartment but not the old, VH need really to do something with this archive videos this is a mess right now,

is it complicated to put all the videos of the new and old apartments in the same section !

1 minute ago, firewall said:

where is the videos of the old apartment of trixie/leah in the archive? when I click in trixie leah section I have only the videos for this new apartment but not the old, VH need really to do something with this archive videos this is a mess right now,

is it complicated to put all the videos of the new and old apartments in the same section !

VH is too lazy to fix and organize their archive section. And it only gets more messy and more complicated when they over flood the site with more stupid apartments and couples.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

VH is too lazy to fix and organize their archive section. And it only gets more messy and more complicated when they over flood the site with more stupid apartments and couples.

Amen to that. Waste of time looking through that unorganised mess.

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

When the same residents change to other houses usualy their old videos stay "atached" to the prior house,trixie&leah videos probarby are in Juliet actual house archive.

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

Look up Lisa & Grants apartment.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

When the same residents change to other houses usualy their old videos stay "atached" to the prior house,trixie&leah videos probarby are in Juliet actual house archive.

this is a nonsense,it will be very hard to find this videos in some months if you don't know in what section they are,

it would be more intelligent to put them right now in trixie leah section