Trixie & Leah

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

this is a nonsense,it will be very hard to find this videos in some months if you don't know in where section they are,

it would be more intelligent to put them right now in trixie leah section

Agree,but at least we have a lot of the old  videos,not in the best way to find but it's good to have them,good lucky with your quest,but to be honest don't think there's is many videos of the two girls in the past house.As Broxman said the videos you're looking for are in Lisa&Grant apartment(prior Misty place and Juliet also).

11 minutes ago, firewall said:

this is a nonsense,it will be very hard to find this videos in some months if you don't know in what section they are,

it would be more intelligent to put them right now in trixie leah section

It's something i said last year when there was little more then half of the apartments.. The archive is organized by realm number... for example in the ruby&calvin now you will also find monica&dan and julie&pablo that lived there before. Or check Courtney&Heather and go back in the pages and you will see everybody that lived in that realm (and it's a lot of different people 😁)

Before this last upgrade on archive where they changed their page numbers i created this: 

It's on my plans (thinking in a way) to update that list till now to help

Trixie&Leah old realm was the 11.. so: https://voyeur-house.tv/moments?&realm=realm11 (you find there also juliet&pablo, monica&dan, Lisa&Grant, Misty&Kyle, Sara, Lisa (alone and with Em) and Chloe&James)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

It's something i said last year when there was little more then half of the apartments.. The archive is organized by realm number... for example in the ruby&calvin now you will also find monica&dan and julie&pablo that lived there before. Or check Courtney&Heather and go back in the pages and you will see everybody that lived in that realm (and it's a lot of different people 😁)

Before this last upgrade on archive where they changed their page numbers i created this: 

It's on my plans (thinking in a way) to update that list till now to help

Trixie&Leah old realm was the 11.. so: https://voyeur-house.tv/moments?&realm=realm11 (you find there also juliet&pablo, monica&dan, Lisa&Grant, Misty&Kyle, Sara, Lisa (alone and with Em) and Chloe&James)

if I want find the old videos of teya or sveta for example I wish to myself good luck ! VH need to work on this archive 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, firewall said:

if I want find the old videos of teya or sveta for example I wish to myself good luck ! VH need to work on this archive 

An awesome evolution (lol) would be they organize the lists in some kind of easy order.. neither the apartments (Actually it's realm 1,10,11,12,...,2,20,21,22,...,3,30,...) or the participants lists have an easy organization to find anyone.. (alphabetical would be the ideal)

The most i can help is: https://voyeur-house.tv/moments?&participants=sveta (and then replace that last name with the name you want.. but this only works if the name is identified as a participant..  not all the videos will have that)

• Like 1