Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

14 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

I'm thinking that the girl with the long hair is Elise and not the other one who was a frequent visitor to the Ray/Polly apartment.

She has been more active, and seems to know where everything is in the apartment, including paperwork.

It would be an enormous coincidence someone that was called Elise, and we know they know that, being here and they decided to call exactly Elise to the other one. Also Elise first did a meeting with Valerie&Glen.. and now appear here "replacing" them
But since VH didn't said who was Elise.. there is also of course that possibility

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Even a brothel where the manager takes practically all of the first months worth of money?

you should start drawing comics; right after superb knowledge of European law and all its intricate aspects, it could be another hidden talent of yours which isn't explored yet; that would bring profound joy to many 🤣

this is the best apt to appear in a long time. but of course the usual haters will watch it & tell everyone how horrible it is & how the no-sex, clothed, do nothing parties of other apts are gr8 because they are "real true voyeur" material. here is an idea. the haters can watch the other apts & comment in those threads. the rest of us will enjoy the show while it lasts!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this is the best apt to appear in a long time. but of course the usual haters will watch it & tell everyone how horrible it is & how the no-sex, clothed, do nothing parties of other apts are gr8 because they are "real true voyeur" material. here is an idea. the haters can watch the other apts & comment in those threads. the rest of us will enjoy the show while it lasts!

I support this idea from the depths of my heart 👍

• Like 1