Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah the same girl that many were saying was drugged and raped loool.....Which caused the shutdown lool

Including you, right??? loool 😁

How do you know what was the cause ?? Did VH send some tweet like they did to Zack&Blonde?? 

• Like 1

The same way you said that in the post after you saw what you saw.. others could have thought in the same way. On their first day they probably had thousands of people watching them.. and doing that isn't never a good option

But to me there are two hypothesis...

•  in fact something happened there (what, don't know) and after they talk with tenants they decided close the house for hours (Like they did at piper&hunter and zack&blonde recently)
  • it was the tenants that decided to close the house for some reasons (that not family of course lool)

Because if it was by tickets and nothing had happened they would have done the same like they did with Dana at english "episode".. suspend the house.. analyse the situation, talk with tenants and in short period reopen the house with the timeline intact

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Because if it was by tickets and nothing had happened they would have done the same like they did with Dana at english "episode".. suspend the house.. analyse the situation, talk with tenants and in short period reopen the house with the timeline intact

I think too many people try and analyse it too much and read stuff into it that isn't really there for some reason. I have just been awarded a free month aparrently so will probably see that out and then jack it in. Just about had enough of this crap to last me a lifetime After all its just the same crap in varying scenarios with some apartments having a bit more class than others if you can call it that lol