Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #7

23 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Personalty my friend, I believe you are being over dramatic regarding this non event at the moment, Yes, one day in the future the time will arrive when they decide that its time to move on to a different lifestyle, perhaps have kids ( she  would make a good mother, she's had a lot of practice with Paul 😹 ) but that day has not arrived yet, and concurring with Foamy it is always difficult to predict such things, but I honestly believe they will stay until she is at least 30, which is another 2.5 years away.

Although I am of the opinion that they have sorted themselves another apartment for when that day arrives,( But I could be totally wrong ) because I believe that The Little One is not stupid, and would not allow herself to become homeless, but that does not necessarily mean them leaving the project is imminent.

On the subject of non action in the apartment, no she is not at home as much as she used to be for some reason, which is a shame, but there can be no complaints on the amount of bates she accomplishes during her time in residence......( SIX since last Sunday ) and as I have mentioned before, she tries her best to compensate for her non appearances and most admirably in my opinion...although some more dancing would not go amiss, and perhaps some exercising .

So cheer up, all is not lost, don't fret about what you have no control over, and what hasn't happened yet, and enjoy whats coming....She wont let us down. 😸      

Two things....My opinion

1. They are not going ant where for along time.

2. Neither one of them have any real income other than what they receive from RLC there is no way they can afford a second apartment.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

After reading comments of possible closing of this apartment and even comments from myself I just have to say tomorrow is never promised to anyone so that's why you love someone and treat people as such, and keep living your life with that in mind and they will keep living there's but financially if they do choose to spend more time away from the apartment I will cancel my monthly pay subscription to our RLC and be more than happy to resume it once I see them invest more time for us in the apartment

This is not the first time things have been slow for this apartment nor will it be the last. It is your decision to stop subscription.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Two things....My opinion

1. They are not going ant where for along time.

2. Neither one of them have any real income other than what they receive from RLC there is no way they can afford a second apartment.

You forget my stinking sidekick,  Paul was working for two years, and although she can be high maintenance she is good at managing monies. In addition to that is the fact we don't have any idea whatsoever what she negotiates for taking part in the project, and who's to say her father has not helped her out?  

I have an open mind on it...because like most of us we are not privy to their personal actions.....but it's a possibility. 😸

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You forget my stinking sidekick,  Paul was working for two years, and although she can be high maintenance she is good at managing monies. In addition to that is the fact we don't have any idea whatsoever what she negotiates for taking part in the project, and who's to say her father has not helped her out?  

I have an open mind on it...because like most of us we are not privy to their personal actions.....but it's a possibility. 😸

To me it makes absolutely no since to have a second apartment. How do you know she's good with money?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

To me it makes absolutely no since to have a second apartment. How do you know shes good with money?

She has to be good with money otherwise Paul wouldn't be able to keep stuffing his face with food, and afford all the little luxuries she keeps buying

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Pepe said:

This is not the first time things have been slow for this apartment nor will it be the last. It is your decision to stop subscription.

For one thing I don't mean to be over dramatic but I don't have a long history with this apartment but the only thing I can judge it on is what led me to sign up anyway and yes the little one was the only outstanding reason why I did sign up to RLC but I am learning a lot especially through this forum of the history of this apartment so you have to understand my comments is only based on my very short history with them but one thing I can absolutely know for sure her husband has changed her whole Free Will of how she used to open up more for us but yet again I could be wrong based on my short history with them

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

For one thing I don't mean to be over dramatic but I don't have a long history with this apartment but the only thing I can judge it on is what led me to sign up anyway and yes the little one was the only outstanding reason why I did sign up to RLC but I am learning a lot especially through this forum of the history of this apartment so you have to understand my comments is only based on my very short history with them but one thing I can absolutely know for sure her husband has changed her whole Free Will of how she used to open up more for us but yet again I could be wrong based on my short history with them

As you have said you do not have a long history with the apartment things were not near as good as they are. Paul( her boyfriend) use to make her cover up most of the time if she was running around nude or mostly nude. She would have never tempted baiting while he was home asleep or not the one time.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:41 AM, esanders9863 said:

Yes the dynamics of the apartment and to a certain extent her life in general has changed, and from our perspective in a negative way. But we have to bear in mind she is not a performing seal,  and that circumstances as they are have altered her habits and her domain,  which from 0800 - 2000  on at least five days of the week were hers to do whatever she wished with....dancing, painting, needlecraft, housework and yes pleasuring herself and us in what seemed  a very personal way....like she was connecting with us. She also spent days away rom the apartment especially in the summer when she went to the beach.

Now she has what we consider an intruder in her everyday life,  who has the temerity to take what we classed as " our time " away from us.... We don't like it, but shit happens in life, and you have to roll with the punches. She does her best to accommodate Paul and us, and to be fair to him he has been more than reasonable it letting her express herself for our pleasure as and when she wishes.

The good old days are now a distant memory, and we have to do our best to embrace the new era.....or walk away....It's all down to individual choice. 😺

• Like 3