Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #7

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I have an open mind on it...because like most of us we are not privy to their personal actions.....but it's a possibility. 😸

Somebody, enjoys "stirring the pot "pertaining to L and P having another place of residence.   The same somebody, has not done an inventory of the numbers of new sexy clothing, the cosmetics supplies, the bath supplies. Nor the price of said items. { All their personal info has to be " Past Tense ", at least prior to the " Leora closes her account " days. Doesn't it ?}pilgrim         :dodgy:

That budget alone would strangle most our bank accounts. Out of curiosity, I have made notice of the names on the shopping bags, and the purchases made at said stores. Where some of the sexy bras, and panties have a starting price of $ 60.00 each, for an example.

None of us know their total income from RLC. Nor should we.

What we have going on here is ( a. the power of suggestion, ) and  ( b. speculation running amuck ).

No, I do not have" first hand " knowledge of their short range, or long range plans. I do know that they are the "senior citizens " of the RLC project. I am also reasonably sure that Leora is not pregnant, as was evident before Lora and Max's departure from RLC.

It has already been stated, it is each individuals decision to pay to be a member to both RLC, and CC's. However, there are definite benefits to being a member of each.

As for this apartment, I will happily pay for the pleasure of watching this real  ( THEIR ) life as long as they will allow me to do so.  :smile:

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:03 AM, jimbo4 said:

Yes the dynamics of the apartment and to a certain extent her life in general has changed, and from our perspective in a negative way. But we have to bear in mind she is not a performing seal,  and that circumstances as they are have altered her habits and her domain,  which from 0800 - 2000  on at least five days of the week were hers to do whatever she wished with....dancing, painting, needlecraft, housework and yes pleasuring herself and us in what seemed  a very personal way....like she was connecting with us. She also spent days away rom the apartment especially in the summer when she went to the beach.

Now she has what we consider an intruder in her everyday life,  who has the temerity to take what we classed as " our time " away from us.... We don't like it, but shit happens in life, and you have to roll with the punches. She does her best to accommodate Paul and us, and to be fair to him he has been more than reasonable it letting her express herself for our pleasure as and when she wishes.

The good old days are now a distant memory, and we have to do our best to embrace the new era.....or walk away....It's all down to individual choice. 😺

I just want to personally thank you all so much for the crash course history lesson of this apartment and yes by your comment you name certain daily activities that drove me wild like seeing her dance, exercise and lounge around sometimes with nothing on knowing exactly where the camera was, so by being located in the Central Time Zone plus having my off days on Thursday through Sunday I will continue to try whenever I can and whenever she's available to experience her love whenever she and finds the time to offer it for us

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, scutus said:

As for this apartment, I will happily pay for the pleasure of watching this real  ( THEIR ) life as long as they will allow me to do so.  :smile:

Note: For those who just might be interested. Leora seems to have lost her panties during the course of my making the previous post.  Enjoy !!!:biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well it looks like that was short-lived, right now all I have is hope that she won't be gone for 9 hours only to go to bed when she gets home

Her actions changed immediately as soon as she answered the phone which she had charging on her sewing table just inside the guest room door. :confused:

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:23 AM, scutus said:

Somebody, enjoys "stirring the pot "pertaining to L and P having another place of residence.   The same somebody, has not done an inventory of the numbers of new sexy clothing, the cosmetics supplies, the bath supplies. Nor the price of said items. { All their personal info has to be " Past Tense ", at least prior to the " Leora closes her account " days. Doesn't it ?}pilgrim         :dodgy:

That budget alone would strangle most our bank accounts. Out of curiosity, I have made notice of the names on the shopping bags, and the purchases made at said stores. Where some of the sexy bras, and panties have a starting price of $ 60.00 each, for an example.

None of us know their total income from RLC. Nor should we.

What we have going on here is ( a. the power of suggestion, ) and  ( b. speculation running amuck ).

No, I do not have" first hand " knowledge of their short range, or long range plans. I do know that they are the "senior citizens " of the RLC project. I am also reasonably sure that Leora is not pregnant, as was evident before Lora and Max's departure from RLC.

It has already been stated, it is each individuals decision to pay to be a member to both RLC, and CC's. However, there are definite benefits to being a member of each.

Someone as you put it is not stirring the pot, but stating an opinion or possibility ......😹 And just how would you know if my knowledge is " past tense " or not. Now, you really don't want to be resurrecting those conspiracy theories that you were so wrong about last time...You failed to put up that time, and nothing has changed.

Like yourself I have certain opinions, I don't force anyone to agree with them, and I respect their right to question them, as long as they respect my right to make them.

I am fully aware of what things cost Scutus, as I said " she is high maintenance " but neither you or I know how much money comes into their possession, therefor my opinion is as valuable or as worthless as yours, Pepe's or anyone else's on this forum, as long as it does not cross the barriers of decency and respect for the occupants of said apartment.....which it certainly doesn't.

How you consider posting an opinion can be construed as " stirring the pot " is beyond me.....but you obviously have your own reasons and agenda ....So have at it. 😺

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

Her actions changed immediately as soon as she answered the phone which she had charging on her sewing table just inside the guest room door. :confused:

Unfortunately a carbon copy situation like this happened around 18 hours ago only when they finally came home they went back out and didn't come back until the next day so right now it's up in the air of what will happen next

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, scutus said:

Of course ! Following a very recent phone call from the tenant of the second apartment !!:smile:

Pepe and Scutus 😹😹 The greatest double act since Laurel and Hardy 😹😹 Thanks for making my day guys.

• Like 1